CHAPTER ELEVEN

Enjoy.... you know the usual. Ignore any mistakes you find

Sexy Liam of course

LIAM'S POV

Two weeks had passed after that whole incident and trust me it was a complete relief that no one got hurt. The pack was running smoothly well almost smoothly. Damien was not being himself and it was starting to get on my nerves. He was always busy and when I tried talking to him he would just hum which was annoying as hell. What the fuck was wrong with him? Being completely ignored was driving my wolf crazy as we kept wondering what we did wrong. I assumed he was probably fixing up things around the pack but that was not the case since we had already done that.

I sighed looking at my mirror as I dressed for the day. Damien had already left without a word and I just let him be. My heat cycle was coming up faster than expected since I had like another month to go... I tried telling my wolf to cloak the scent so Damien wouldn't smell us and I hope it was working. I did not want him near me as much as my body craved his every touch, kiss, and caress. I walked down to the kitchen and had my breakfast all alone. I had decided to not disturb Damien until he wished to talk to me. I agreed to go shopping with some of my friends. As I walked around the shops, I felt a tug on my arm which made me turn fast almost falling but managed to stop myself.

"Still as fast I see... always on your guard Liam?" The man in front of me said. That voice sounded so familiar. Jake. I looked up and smiled in delight.

"Damn been a while, Jake," I said hugging him as he gave me a bear hug. Jake was big but not as big as Damien. We had been best of friends through school until he got responsibilities in another pack making him move. Communication between us got strained ..well until now.

"Looking sexy as ever... heard you got your mate and joined packs?" He said as we walked slowly.

"Yeah, I did. It's great" I said with a sigh as I looked at the cake shop next to us. Damien loves blueberry maybe I should get him some.. or not...

"Earth back to... I know that look... what has he done?" Jake asked as he pulled me towards the cake shop.

"I don't know.... since the thing with Marcus, I thought things were okay but lately he has been drifting away like he hasn't touched me, only gives light kisses, seems busy all the time and i.. just.. what if he has another person.. or he has gotten bored of me.. we are mates but I have heard stories of mates getting bored with each other then drifting of..to top it up he hasn't noticed am nearing my heat... I love Damien more than anything in the world... I don't know what I would do without him." I looked at Jake and saw him offer his handkerchief and frowned only to notice I was crying. Fuck.. that prick had better have a very very good, saucy explanation for his actions.

"Well, it would seem I showed up at the right time. my  dear friend is going to help you." Jake said with a smug look on his face. I looked at him skeptically.

"Help me... how?" I asked wiping my face as our orders came.

"Well by using the oldest trick in the book of course. My mate is not around so I can be cheeky all I want." He said drinking his milkshake.

"Oldest trick in the book....wait you have a mate..... who..... "I asked a little shocked. Jake spent all his life bitching and screaming that he would never have a mate. Hearing that he has one just blew me away.

"Well yeah.. his name is Michael." He showed me a picture." The best thing to ever happen to me. He looks scary but he is the biggest teddy bear ever. I came to town alone. He is on business and I can help you without him catching me. Male Alphas were very territorial. Which is why this is going to work "

"I never thought you of all would be so smitten...well about your plan.." I asked. "What if he shows up?"

"Well, all the merry it has been a while since he has claimed me roughly..." Jake said laughing. "We shall go to his usual hangout and make him jealous. He doesn't know me all the better, when he spots you ignore him then I will kiss you senseless as he watches.... that utter makes him speechless."

"I will have a sore ass if that happens. I hope it works." I said smiling.

"It will work. As I said, an Alpha is very possessive and the fact that you are on your heat makes it all the merrier. Let's go to my apartment. The plan won't work if you go home." He said pulling my hand as we left.

This plan was insane. Knowing Damien, he would go off his rails or claim me. I was so excited my body was buzzing. I took some heat suppressants to avoid unmated Alphas near me. It was night Jake had forced me to put on an outfit I would never think of wearing in public. This was insane. I thought Jake was a changed man but having a Mate that spoils him only added to the flare he already had.

We walked into the crowded club we picked a table I knew Damien would notice since most of his time in this place was where he sat. To say I was nervous was an understatement. My wolf was game in the plan for he too was tired of being ignored. We took a few shots, danced, and drank again until Jake pulled me on his lap. No going back. As he kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. We did it for a while until two angry growls made us halt. Fuck....

Jake and I gasped at the same time as I was in a second pulled away from Jake's lap. Well, the plan had worked for sure. It was how well it worked. In my life, I had never seen Damien that angry and the look he gave me said it all. Shit, his wolf was surfacing, and the guy beside him...

"Hey, babe..." Jake broke the tension as he played with his fingers biting his lip. "It's not what you think." Oh.. it was Michael.

"Get the fuck up and let's go," Michael said as he grabbed Jake. "Damien it was a pleasure meeting you. Say hi to Brad for me. We shall talk later." Michael dragged a smirking Jake out the club as I was left with my angry male Alpha. The tight hold of his body on mine made me shiver as I also wanted to pull away from him. He pulled me out of the club into the car.
"Get in," he said.

"No! " I said loudly trying to act defiantly.

"Liam gets in this car or so help me I will fuck you in front of everyone in this parking lot." He groaned looking at me.

I felt my whole body twitch as my hole clenched. His eyes were black and o l knew his wolf had resurfaced. Jake was right about the territorial part. Without a word, I slowly got into the car where he drove off.

Enjoy and thanks for your support.