CHAPTER SIX

Sorry for the late update. Enjoy

Damien and Liam getting it on

LIAM'S POV

Damien looked at me like I had grown a horn on my forehead. He did not believe my words at all. I pushed myself on him and kissed him again just to show him I wanted this. He groaned and pushed me against the wall as his hand wrapped around my neck. He leaned closer licking my ear lobe making me moan and bite my lip.

"Say it again baby... please don't tease me... I cannot take it if you are just playing with my emotions right now." Damien whimpered. He whimpered. Fuck... I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You said it yourself, I cannot keep fighting it. I want you with every fiber of my being. My wolf craves for you too. The thought of being marked by you makes me want to beg, moan over and over and cum .... so please baby.. mark me .... mark me before I go insane with need." I was already panting as my body became hot. My slick was flowing and I could see Damien's nose flare taking my scent in.

Damien took my hand and pressed a button on the shelf and the bookshelf opened revealing a complete and epic-looking bedroom. I did not have time to take it in because he pushed me onto the bed laying right on top of me. He leaned in and captured my lips. I kissed him back with all I had as I moved my hips to grind on him. He got up and undressed throwing his clothes all over. All I did was lie there and watch him do so. I wanted to lick his hot body, just run my tongue on his chest. When he completely removed his trousers I could have sworn I had pre cum all over my briefs. His cock was magnificent. The size, the grith of it just the thought of it in my mouth made me shudder. I felt my hole clench and saliva feel my mouth. I licked my lips as my eyes stuck to his beautiful and captivating organ. I heard him growl as his eyes glowed a little.

"Like what you see?" He asked in a husky voice and I just moaned. Gosh...  I've never wanted something so bad as I did that very moment. To kneel and worship that god-like body right in front of me. My thoughts were disrupted when Damien moved closer whispering in my ear. "You can taste it later.. right now I want to claim something else." He chuckled darkly licking my neck and making my eyes close.

He spread tiny kisses on my chest as he removed every piece of clothing that I had on my body. He then licked and sucked and pinched on my already sensitive nipples. I groaned in ecstasy as he ran one finger on my pelvic and the other on my lips. I took his finger and sucked on it as I would have his cock if only he'd given me a chance. I was dripping on both sides. My cock and my ass. I wanted him. I did he knew that's why he kept teasing me. I almost shot out of bed when he licked a spot on my body I didn't even know would give me so much pleasure. He played with the small spot where the thigh meets the ass.  He kissed it and slowly licked it again running his tongue up and down. Then pressed it on it a little hard that I almost creamed myself. 

It drove me wild I was about to push him off me. I then felt his lips kiss my cock... "oh fuck.. Damien...please...   " I moaned out as he ran his tongue on my cock then pushed it all in his mouth. I laid back as I moaned again and my hand laid on his head. Fuck it felt so good when he moved his tongue around it.  His hands stroking the base of it. I moved my hips slowly wanting more from him. I could feel a well-too-familiar tightness in my balls and I knew I was there. "Am gonna c..c.cum please Dami..en.. "I groaned cumming hard on his mouth and he took it all in.

That completely turned me on I got hard instantly. "Mm tasty just like I thought it would be," he said kissing me hard I felt my toes curl. I could taste myself in his mouth making me whimper. "Turn around.."He ordered and who was I to refuse him.

I finally thought the time had come for me to feel him deep inside but what I felt was not his cock on my hole it was his tongue. I cried out when he started licking my hole completely eating me out. He used his oh so very magical tongue, rubbing and kissing around my hole, slowly making his way to the anus. Then he used his wet tongue and licked the area around it. "So sweet... so hot... I can do this forever.." He said in a deep husky voice. It felt good I was already panting as I pinched my nipples. Fuck ... " baby yes.. oh please yes.." I moaned and groaned as I held on to the sheets tightly.

He stroked his cock as he kissed my ass cheeks. He did not need any lube because my slick was dripping completely. He teased my sensitive hole with the tip of his cock I almost lost it... "Damien please.. don't  make me beg... please don't.." He only chuckled as he pushed my head to the bed and slowly pushed his cock deep inside me groaning and biting back a moan.

"Brace yourself. Now I mate you." He said in a dark voice and I knew it was his wolf talking. He slowly started moving his hips thrusting as he held me firmly. With every thrust, I felt his cock get bigger. With every thrust, I felt him deeper. He then moved a little fast driving in fast and hard until I felt him touch it. That cum inducing spot made me completely lose it. I could feel myself already drooling from all the pleasure I got. He lifted me and held on to me as he thrust fast and deep without stopping.

 "That's it baby take my cock... fuck... you feel so tight around me" After a few more thrusts he changed positions. Lifted my legs placing them on his shoulders completely pushing deep inside me. "Yes... oh God... Damien...oh fuck... " I moaned out his name over and over as he assaulted that spot hard with his cock...the only thing I did was push back to meet his every thrust. I lowered my hand and started stroking my cock but he slapped it off me. "Not yet.. " he groaned and moaned as he simply fucked me raw and deep. When I felt my body tense up, I held on to him.

"Baby mark me.. bite my neck.. please I need it... " I wanted his mark. I wanted to be completely his. I guess the full moon also played a role in wanting his mark. Sex was always good on a full moon. He growled as his thrust became harder and deeper. He completely devoured me. He pushed my head to the side completely exposing my neck. I panted hard eyes hooded as I waited. Waited for him to make me his forever. He ran his finger on my neck and picked a spot he liked, licked, and slowly pushed his fangs deep inside my neck I gasped.

The pleasure I felt was something I'd never experienced before. It was so much I screamed out cumming so hard as I clawed on his back. At that point, I thought I would pass out. I clenched hard on Damien he also came hard squeezing my ass as his fangs stayed in my neck. I felt his hot semen coat every part of my ass. I held on to him as he retreated his fangs and sealed the wound with his tongue. " fuck... baby are you okay?" He asked me as he spread tiny kisses on my face.

I felt so overwhelmed with emotion I only nodded making him hold me tighter. "I don't think I can move...fuck Damien... " I looked at initially wanting to peck his lips but he turned it into an erotic kiss by sucking hard on my tongue my eyes rolled back. " fuck... that was hot," he said as I moaned. We sat there in silence just enjoying the afterglow. I was his. I unconsciously touched my mark and he groaned in pride.

"Now you belong to me and no one else," he said possessively kissing my forehead.

"Yes.. only yours," I said sighing as we both succumbed to the sweet siren of sleep. Things were bound to be interesting.

Enjoy and keep tuned for more kinky scenes. D&L