CHAPTER NINE

Enjoy and as usual ignore any small spelling mistakes.

MARCUS' POV

The nerve. How the fuck could they be happy and I remain in this cocoon of hurt. No, they had to fucking suffer no matter what. I was meant to be Alpha that night. That seat was mine damn it. To top it up they chased me away... they had another thing coming if they thought I was going to let them get away with it. All the spoils were mine. And he had taken it all away from me. She was supposed to love me but chose him instead. They would all suffer.

"Sir... we are almost ready with the preparations. All are waiting for your order." Luca one of my followers said.

"Be patient Luca... we are waiting for our source to give us the go-ahead," I said as I smirked.

"Of course." He said leaving.

Tainting my name as a disgusting rogue. I was a full breed Alpha and I was going to claim what was mine even if it was the last thing I would do. It's funny that until now they are not able to find their little mole.

I had thought Roves had my back that night. He had even helped me prepare for the crowning ... me taking my rightful place as the most powerful Alpha of the most powerful pack among us. Everyone had gathered in the hall after that night's celebrations. I knew something was a miss but I had not thought of it. As we both stood there, the elders had this look on their faces that told me things were not as they seemed.

I should have known that was not the case. The elders gathered and one pointed at Roves, saying he was the next Alpha. There were cheers and claps as if everyone had known what would happen. Roves had the guts to even pretend shock. I was outraged. This was fucking insane... how could they have done that to me when I had done so much for them.

They had made a fool out of me. I deserved that glory yet they took it away from me. I got so angry I went on a killing rampage. The cheers turned to screams and I did not care. When I thought the scheme had finished, Roves and Tanner held me down as the elders banned me out of the pack turning me into a rogue. And Grace.. sweet Grace that always looked at me with such sweetness only looked with resentment and hate and I guess that was the final blow.

So I went away and gathered rogues that despised the pack and convinced them to follow me to get their revenge. But I knew I was only focused on my own. I was scared beyond compare. I would turn their lives into hell. The merging of the two packs was only the icing on the cake. As soon as I got the information I was looking for, I was going to attack the pack and open pandora's box if I had to.
"Marcus, can we talk?" Betty my half-sister asked timidly. She chose to follow me when I was exiled.

"What is it, Betty?" If this is one of your fucking lectures am not interested.." I said turning away from her.

"You know this is not right...... your revenge is of no use and deep down you know that," she said as I sneered. "You can react like that all you want but you know am right. You very much know the reason why they chased you away and why you did not get that Alpha crown."

"Shut the fuck up!! You don't know anything " I exclaimed kicking the chair next to me. "You know nothing of my pain"

"Don't I Marc... I know, I was there... but your hate is on you no one else. This path will only lead you to your death. I fear after you leave I will never see you again please reconsider... " she said sobbing and it almost made me consider. But I had come a long way to stop this. "I cannot lose you please Marc.."

"Betty please..... am far too deep to stop so don't. I will do this whether you approve or not." I said dismissing her. She sighed leaving the room more disappointed than I had ever seen her.

As I was deep in thought a letter flew in my window making me smirk at the message written. Looks like I was not going to wait for long.

"Mark... prepare we shall move out tonight," I said chuckling. This was going to be fun. He'll be bound if I would stop.

There you go...