CHAPTER THREE

Here you go
Francisco Laachowski my image of Hunter

LIAM POV

I bit my lip trying not to moan. His hands did not stop right here oh no... he kept moving them. He had managed to turn me around and made me sit on the counter. My legs were completely spread and he stood right in the middle of them. He placed his hand behind my neck and started kissing me. It was a few pecks to the lips then bit my lower lip gently asking for entrance.

I refused at first until he put his hand inside my shirt and rubbed on my highly sensitive nipple making me moan and he gained his access. I could feel my cock growing in my pants begging for friction. His was not far behind. Though we were clothed I could feel his grith enough to know that my new mate was gifted. I felt my hole twitch in anticipation.

His kisses too.. it was as if he was draining the life out of me and I wanted him to take it. I wanted him to take everything at that point. Damien kissed me hard and rough, soft and gentle at the same time. He sucked on my tongue and played with it again. I had wrapped my hands on his waist to bring him closer to me. I wanted to stop. I did not want my first time to be in the bathroom and besides, I had not completely come into terms with him being my mate but it felt so good to stop. My wolf was already too in it even though he had the same feelings as I had.

My hips of their own accord started grinding on Daimen's. Our cocks rubbed against each other making us both pull away from the kiss and moan out in pleasure. "Fuck.. Damien... " I moaned out not wanting to stop. I could feel my slick coming out and Damien sensed it too because his nose flared as he took in a deep breath. A submissive wolf excreted slick every time he or she was aroused. It only meant the wolf and his partner wanted to be knotted and claimed.

My slick was so thick I could have sworn it was leaking. Damien thrust his hips hard making me gasp but I kept my eyes open looking straight into his. He licked his finger and pushed past my pants and to my ass. He run his finger along with my twitching sensitive hole I gently bit his shoulder.

"My .. my how wet you are little Alpha and damn...  you smell divine... I want to completely devour you" Damien whispered in my ear with his deep and husky voice I almost came there and then. Fuck I needed to get away ... if only I could push him away just for a second. He leaned in and captured my lips again and this time the kiss was more desperate and needy. I let him take control. I was a moaning mess. I could only imagine what I looked like. His thrusts and grinding became hard and rough. I could feel myself cumming. I wanted to cum so bad. I didn't care if we were clothed or not.

"Damien..... gonna cum.. p..please. Oh fuck" I moaned out. At this moment I could have sworn if he wanted to fuck me would have let him. My eyes were hazed with pleasure. Damien stopped and stared at me smirking. This wouldn't be good. He licked my lower lip and then said, "You cannot cum yet."
Uttering those words was just like a death sentence to me. You would think my cock would immediately go down after my mate said those words but no... it was like a trigger for it to grow completely hard and beg for friction and attention.

"Why... Damien. Why tease me like that?" I asked leaning my head on his chest panting hard. I had held on to him hard urging my cock to accept its fare and go down. Gosh, this was humiliating, and yet I still wanted to sit there with him more.

"Trust me baby it is taking everything I have right now not to just lean in and fuck you hard on this counter and make you watch as you take my cock deep inside you." He said licking my ear and biting on the lobe. Oh God, this man in front of me wanted to kill me " I have to wait though. Both of us being the next generation of pack leaders have to go through a ceremony. Besides, i want your first time to be perfect. I want time to explore this body of yours. I want to dominate every part of you and for most, I want to fuck your mind first" He said kissing my neck.

"Ho..w sure a..are you I cannot dominate you?" I asked timidly as I enjoyed the small kisses he placed on my skin.
"Baby .. you couldn't dominate me even if your life depended on it and anyway .. I can almost taste the thickness of your slick on my tongue," Damien said smacking my ass hard and making me yelp.

"Let's get going. I need to showcase my claim on you."

The fucker and his cockiness. How the hell did I end up with a mate like him? I got off the counter and adjusted myself. I then splashed water on my face to get rid of the overheated feeling. I let out a completely loud moan when I felt him grab my ass and pulled me closer to him again. "I will claim you completely the moment you fully accept me as your mate and when you give in to your desires completely. You know you want to. You will come begging my dear. After being done with you at least."

"I will never beg ever you hear? Ever!" I said moving away from him and out the door. This man was just full of himself. My wolf and I cannot deny we hit the jackpot on this one.

"You will let's just wait and see Liam," he said. The way he said my name was almost cum inducing. It made my legs wobble and weak. Fuck.. what had I gotten myself into. The night had indeed become interesting. My body was still overheated. I wondered if Brad had found his mate yet.

Damien pulled me outside and went upfront grabbing my hand with his and asking for silence. "Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention...I would like to introduce my mate Liam Tanner and the conjoining of the Pack Blue Blood and Golden Summit Pack." I looked at Damien horrified and all he had was a shitty grin on his mouth. Like I said the cocky bastard... why does the Moon Goddess play such sick games on me... shit!.