A Sun Full of Marigold

*BOOK 2*

So, I'm back. :)

I have exciting news too!

Hazel's adventure has ended, kind of, and I'm ready to start Toby's!

So, I'm going to start off with the description, and then I'm going to talk about what my next steps are going to be for the Sky Full of Blue Series.

Toby Hudson is outgoing, charismatic, and wants nothing more than to be with his little sister Hazel, who has Asperger's.

Toby has one problem; he's being shipped off to college in the fall.

Although Toby wants to see the world, he's also worried that Hazel will have an episode that her boyfriend Theo cannot fix.

Toby is determined to be successful, but it's hard when he lacks the confidence he needs.

The boy with the marigold smile has always had trouble being who he has wanted to be.

Nita, the girl who tried to commit suicide, may be the girl to show Toby that it's okay to not know who you are.

***

I have no clue if this is going to be as successful as A Sky Full of Blue, but I know that I want to write about Toby and Nita's story. If you may recall, I wrote a chapter about them in A Sky Full of Blue, and people seemed to like it.

I hope that people will enjoy this as much as they have with the first one.

I'll be posting a few more bonus chapters, and I'm even considering another story about Theo, before he met Hazel.

Let me know if you'd like to read about Theo and his life just after he leaves Texas!

Anyway, I'll be posting the first chapter to Toby's story shortly. Just give me the time to figure out the characters and the plot, and I'll be good to go.

A Sky Full of Blue has been something that I've been working on for such a long time, and I'm so happy to see how well it's doing.

You guys are awesome!

A picture of the cover for Toby's story