Chapter 5

(Here is just a little picture to make our lives easier)

(Okay let's begin. Prepare to hear 'swim trunks' a lot.)

It was 1PM, and Tord was watching some good ol' anime when he heard a knock at the front door. He groaned as he got up from the couch and opened the dark wood door.

"Tord!" Suddenly, the whole gang was at his house in their swim-trunks. Paul wearing only in a pair of salmon swim trunks that reached his knees, Yuu wearing the same thing but a baby blue, and Patryck wearing shorter yellow swim trunks and a black swimshirt.

"What is going on here?" Tord finally asked.

"Put on a swimsuit Tordie, we are going to use that membership!"

"But it doesn't start until tomorrow-"

"Then we'll cover you!" 
Paul pushed Tord into his room before he could interject. Paul and Patryck have visited Tord many times during the summer, so they knew his father's house pretty well.

Tord walked out of his room in bright red swim trunks, with a single blue bolt on them. He didn't have a swimshirt, so his bare chest was shown.

"When did you get that cut?" Paul asked, pointing at one of Tord's small and barley noticeable scars.

"A locker cut me when I shoved a kid down it-"

"Tord, where is your sunblock?"

"It's in the closet- WAIT NO" Tord was beginning to run to his room closet, but Paul already caught on. They dashed to his room, and Paul barley made it.

Slamming open the closet door, it was revealed.
Tord's hentai stash.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"I knew you had something." Paul chuckled, picking it up from the closet shelf.

"Damn. . . Anime porn is weird. . ." Yuu and Patryck flipped through the small magazine, obviously appalled.

"You know what, I have nothing to hide from you. You're probably into way weirder stuff, Yuu."

"Good call." Patryck laughed. "Now let's get to the pool already."

"Allright, next!" Mr. Hilarson yelled out. The gang moved up in front.

"Party of four. Two hours each." Paul said, placing down a wad of cash.

"Allright, you boys have fun." Mr. Hilarson replied. "The lifegaurds will kick you out if you stay too long."

The gang moved out of the entrance and sat there belongings on a chair near the infamous pool prison.

Tweet!

"Damn, that dude doesn't show mercy!" Paul said, after the lifeguard near the shallow end whistled at a kid about to dive. "Guess not." Yuu replied, placing his towel down.
Tord didn't pay attention, though. He rummaged through the bags trying to find his sunblock.

"Hey, one second guys I-"
As soon as Tord said those words, the gang was gone and in the moderate end.
Getting angry, he started to run at the pool.

Tweet!

"Hey! No running near the pool!"

Tord looked back at the lifeguard.

He had spiky brown hair, and looked to be a little younger than Tord. He had deep, black eyes. He wore the lifeguard get up- a pair of red swim trunks with white crosses on them. He had the body fit for a lifeguard, and a face for it too-

Tord looked away and began to jog back to the gang, his face beginning to heat up. 

Stop! Don't think like that!

(Back at it again with the short chaptersssss)