Chapter 28

"You have no idea what you have just done."

Eduardo raised a unamused brow.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do about it-"

Tord raised his fist, swiftly whacking Eduardo, not really knowing where he hit.

KRAK!

"AaAShh! FuAK!" Eduardo hissed, stumbling backward, holding his nose. 

Tord's eyes widened. Shit- did he just do that?!

Eduardo's hand moved away, shaking as a stream of blood flooded from his nostrils. 

"I. . .  I can't feel my fucking nose!!"

Jon and Mark gasped.

"He- He BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!!"

"Shit." Tord winced.

And that's when Tord realized, he was so fucked.

~Six years later~

"Sun is shinin' in the sky~
There ain't a cloud in sight~
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in the play~
And don't you know~~
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey~~"

"EEEEEK!" "AAHH I LOVE YOU!!!" "PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES!!"

"Runnin' down the avenue~
See how the sun shines brightly in the city~
On the streets where once was pity~~
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey hey~~"

Tom sang into the large microphone, his fingers dancing along the bass guitar.

"Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)~~
Where did we go wrong?~"

Their fans screamed, the girls in the front row had tears streaming down their cheeks.

All though the 'Edd Heads' band was still kinda new and didn't have any original songs, they were somewhat popular. 

Edd, Matt, and Tom had built this band from the ground-up, and were living their sweetest lives.
Ehh, kinda.

Tom played bass guitar and was one of the main singers, Matt an electric guitar, Edd on drums. But they still needed a few other members for the acoustic guitar, and other stuff like a keyboard.

Well. That's where they come in.

Yuu offered to play the other extra instruments since he knows a lot about music. But, he couldn't play the other guitar. But she can.
That's right. Susan was also in the band.

After the played their last song, they waved their fans good-bye and walked backstage.

"Ahhh! That rocked!" Susan cheered.

"Ugh, my throat hurts." Tom groaned.

"Let's go grab dinner then head back to the hotel. We have two shows tomorrow, and don't forget the band merch." Matt spoke, placing his guitar in his case.

Right now, the band is on tour. This is their second week and they're visiting their second state.

Edd and Matt got engaged about a year ago and still haven't married, Susan has a steady boyfriend, and Tom is very very single. Paul and Patryck got married and adopted a little boy named Antoni. Yuu is also very single, but it's not like he really cares.