Chapter Eleven - Broken Hearts

• Lucresia •

I can not sleep tonight. I've been thrashing on my bed all night long, just thinking about witnessing the horrific act that was going to go down. I suddenly heard a door close lightly and some footsteps. My bunny familiar hopped off my bed and over to the door.

I got out of my bed and peeked into the hallway. My heart raced as I saw Nick walking down the hallway and disappearing as he went down the stairs.

I frowned and walked over to Kennedy's room knocking on her door. Her door opened as she looked at me with a tired expression. "What is it?" She asked me whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Nick just left the house." I said stepping into her room and folding my arms over my chest, my heart was literally racing so fast. "Where is he going?" She asked me as I shrugged, she walked over to me with a frown on her face. "Come on, let's go follow him." She said tugging at my arm. I nodded whilst she went to slip some shoes on and I did the same.

"Wait, he probably teleported where ever he went." I said with a disappointed expression on my face. Kennedy looked down at her feet and then her face lit up.

"Can't you just like think about him and teleport to where ever he is?" She asked. I took a breath and nodded, "I could try. But I've never done it with a mortal before." Kennedy shrugged and gave me a subtle look. "Okay, I'll give it a shot." I said grabbing her hands and closing my eyes, focusing on Nick and his essence.

	I felt a gust of wind hit me as I opened my eyes and saw Kennedy looking scared to death

I felt a gust of wind hit me as I opened my eyes and saw Kennedy looking scared to death. I chuckled and looked around to see woods, a cemetery and an old looking house.

"Wait this is Sabrina Spellman's house." Kennedy said as my heart dropped from my chest to my feet. Kennedy started walking towards the house as I followed her suit.

"Ken, what are you doing?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"Knocking, of course." She said going up the porch's stairs and knocking hardly on the door. We waited a few minutes until the door finally opened to reveal Sabrina. Her face flooded with surprise as she saw us both.

"Lucresia... and Kennedy?" She asked in confusion. I smiled awkwardly as Kennedy said 'Hello'.

"We want to know if Nick is here." I whispered as Sabrina stepped aside and motioned us to come inside. "He's not her-" She was cut off by a thud going on top of us and some girls giggling. Kennedy looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"That's probably my cousin Ambrose... come on." She groaning motioning us to follow her. We followed her up the large stairs and into what seemed to be the attic.

There was loud music playing, and my heart was pounding so hard, "Ambrose?" Sabrina asked confused. My heart was going to leap out of my chest. I grasped Ken's hand as she gave me a weak smile. She has always been here for me.