Shuichi!

•No One's POV•

The purple haired male sat there, ignoring the sounds of the outside and stares down deep into thought.

"Kokichi?"

He snapped his head up to the familiar detective looking a bit concerned.

"Ah! Shuichi, your just in time." Kokichi grins as if he's having the time of his life.

"Huh?" Shuichi answers.
"Since no one's here to get me breakfast cause their all idiots-"
He purposely says out loud gathering attention.

"I, as the ultimate supreme leader, order you to make me tea! With lots of sugar!" He grins as he pulls his face up closer to Saihara's.

A faint blush spreads across Shuichi's cheeks which was only noticed by him of course due to Kokichi closing his eyes and giving off a cheeky smile.

"Why would you—.. Fine." The detective replied and walked off to go make tea.

On the inside, Shuichi actually wanted to make Kokichi tea. He also already missed how the small male pushed his face towards his own. It may not seem like it but, Shuichi has a bit of a huge crush on him.

Ever since he first saw Kokichi, he instantly grew attached to him. Even though most people decided to stay away from Kokichi, he did not. Apart from one person..

Rantaro..

He could tell that Kokichi liked him more than a friend and Shuichi did not like that..

As Shuichi finished placing the sugar into the tea, not too much of course yet a little bit more since Kokichi did want his tea sweet, he did notice how Kokichi had small eye bags underneath his eyes due to how he stayed up late trying to find out the mastermind.

How did he know about that?

Simple..

Because he IS the mastermind

Now what is he going to do about that? Obviously he's going to put in a sleeping pill into his tea, no wonder he wanted to make his tea— not just because he likes him but because he wanted to get him to sleep..

The tall male quickly looks back and fourth, making sure he doesn't get caught and quickly grabs the pill and puts it into the tea.

Smiling in his mind, he walked towards Kokichi and places the tea onto the table.

"Thanks, Shuichi~" Kokichi spoke, then focused onto drinking the tea.

I tried to sit opposite Kokichi before a certain someone tries to grab his attention..

"Shuichi!"