Monokuma?!

•Maki's POV•
I looked at Kokichi in wonder finally realising something then looking at Ouma.

"What is it?" He asked obliviously but a bit worried.

"I just realised, you might have to stay in my room from now on but at least Shuichi probably won't do anything since I'm going to stay by you." Maki answered.

"Hellooooo~ Monokuma speaking! Everyone in the gym please! And no skipping!" He screamed the last part out.

Me and Maki look at each other curious to what this was about then we left her dorm and started walking towards the gym.

What was weird was that when we were walking towards the gym, we noticed that everyone else had just continued either chatting or just went the opposite way.

I could tell Maki was confused since she held tightly onto my hand while staring at everyone else.

When we reached the gym, before we did anything else Maki saw Ryoma and asked if he was told to go to the gym by Monokuma which she was replied with a 'no' which left us a bit more suspicious.

When Ryoma left, Maki quickly stuffed her other hand into her pocket as if she was hiding something and then she walked inside with me following her.

When we got in there, we saw Shuichi's back to us while Monokuma stood at the back from before at the start where he had popped up and introduced us grinning like usual but what was also weird was that not only was Shuichi deadly quiet but the doors had closed behind us and some of the lights had shut off so it was pretty hard to see apart from the light shining on Saihara-chan.

When Shuichi turned to look at us, his eyes were red and a shadow was surrounding the outside of those scarlet red eyes while a grin stood there with something more sinister hiding behind it.

"Ah~ Your just in time!"