Oh, Your Awake..

•Maki's POV•
Once I heard that disgusting voice belonging to a monster, I opened my eyes wide making sure to glare at him.

"What the hell?! Why aren't I dea—"

Shuichi instantly pressed his finger onto my lips and said while shaking his head, "tsk, tsk, tsk.. That can get you killed Properly, y'know that Maki..?"

I didn't give a damn what he said, right now I'm just really pissed off about what happened.

"Why aren't I dead?! What did you do to Ko—"

"He's fine! It's not like you deserve to know.." He spoke pretty pissed off.

I quickly looked back and fourth checking out what room I was in and it looked more like a hospital room yet the walls were a dark beige colour and there was no windows whatsoever. Everything looked so dead.

I sat up before Shuichi could do anything in fear that he would push me down to find myself cuffed onto the bed.

"H-Huh?!" I started pulling at it.

"Oh Maki, you stupid fuck.. I'd knew you'd do that, that's why I tied you down! I can't let you go, not just yet anyways~" he smiled in malice.

"What do you want?! What do you plan on doing to me?" I spat at him in venom.

"Oh yes! I almost forgot, just a minute.." he winked at me and walked out of the door leaving me curious.

After he came back, I saw something in his hand.

It was a scalpel..

•Kokichi's POV•
I woke up to find myself in that same bedroom I was in when Shuichi had took me.

Fuck, how the hell did I get here..?!

Crap crap crap, what's Shuichi going to do to me?!!

I quickly tried to stood up only to feel pain in my stomach, at least it was covered with a bandage.

I forgot about that wound.. Wait, Maki! What about her!

I slowly got up trying to not hurt myself and walked over to the door slightly limping.

Once I got to the door, I reached out to the doorknob only for a Monokuma to appear.

"Upupu~ Better get back in your spot before Saihara gets here! After all, your already in so much trouble.." He glared at me.

I stepped back.

"What?! You can't tell me what to do, now let me out—"

"Should I call him over?" Monokuma asked.

He's talking about Shuichi..

"N-No.." I stuttered knowing that if I did provoke Monokuma more then Shuichi would find out and I'd be punished even harder.

I remember when Maki grabbed me when I told her about the 'Mastermind' and when we walked passed him he glared at us..

Those red eyes..

I walked back to the bed and laid there waiting for Monokuma to go.

"Well, aren't you gonna go?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Nope! Just making sure you don't escape~"

I moaned out in annoyance and laid my head against the pillow.

Just then I heard a scream..

A scream that belonged to a certain female named Maki..