The Fact That He Smiled

•No One's POV•
"Crap! Kaito, get out of here and take Kokichi-" Maki quickly shouted but she was already greeted to a punch in the face caused by the one and only Shuichi Saihara..

"M-Maki!" Kaito shouted after her, Shuichi then dashed towards him until a frightening sound was heard.

BANG

This time, the bang was even louder..

Shuichi tripped over and Kaito fell due to the loud bang coming from outside which caused the whole academy to shake while Maki was still in the floor.

Kaito grabbed onto Maki while she tried to pull away from his grip begging for Kokichi.

"It's too dangerous! We need to leave-" Kaito spoke.

"No! No I'm not leaving—"

Bang

It was even louder.

Kaito luckily managed to grab Maki and carry her while she tried to fight back with her only arm and ran off with Shuichi left behind but he didn't care, he once again had his Kokichi..

Shuichi walked over towards Kokichi and carried him bridal style, again the BANG was heard so he accidentally dropped him.

When he got up to find a few cuts here and there, the academy was collapsing.

Though that didn't matter to him.

Why?

Because Kokichi was nowhere to be found..

"KOKICHI!!" Shuichi yelled in pure anger.

Quickly, still feeling a bit limp from that thing Shuichi had put in him, Kokichi tried to run away.. To find anyone.. Just to be saved.

Kaito continued to run then he got outside. Even though it was dangerous out there, inside was even more dangerous.

Everyone is going insane..

After all, there's still a crazy Gonta and a psychopathic Shuichi stuck in there, Angie going crazy trying to sacrifice people to Atua- Wait is she still alive?? And let's not forget Kiibo.

Kaito ran and ran to anywhere just to avoid Kiibo and Monokuma before Kiibo had aimed at them.

Immediately, before Kiibo could, a knife was thrown at Kaito.

It was too fast, he can't even see it. Did the knife miss? He was confused and so was Maki who had calmed down after seeing the Knife just disappear.

But did it really..?

Kaito's neck was sliced open very slowly..

Oh I get it now..

The knife was thrown so fast that it was faster than time itself, no wonder it's slicing his neck so slowly.

"AAAAH!" Kaito had screamed, it was so high pitched that Maki had to cover her ears before coming to help him.

When she took her hands off of her ears, a disgusting sight was caught right before her eyes..

Kaito's neck was cut slightly in half yet enough to make a person die from blood loss, his eyes was rolled back. Yet he was still breathing.