More Blood

•No One's POV•
When Maki and Kokichi ran off, Shuichi had snapped.

He knew he had to do something to get rid of that bitch and get Kokichi back. Shuichi was definitely mad at Kokichi and he was positive he would do something about him but first..

He needs to do something.

Shuichi stood up finding that Kokichi and Maki ran off to wherever they are, he headed off to Gonta's lab.

"Gonta?" He asked as he knocked on his lab, the door opened to reveal the one and only Gonta.

"Shuichi? Why are you here?" (First time he's ever said a sentence without "Gonta thinks/says" lol)

"Ah, May I come in? I'll explain later." Shuichi said and stood in after Gonta gave him access inside.

"Gonta curious to why Shuichi is here."

"Well Gonta.." He started.

"Did you know that when people die, these little bugs called 'maggots' appear? I heard that you liked bugs, right?"

"Yes! Gonta likes all bugs! But.. Isn't it bad to kill people or when they die?" He asked.

"Oh no! It's alright because when people die they go to this amazing place called heaven!" Shuichi exclaimed, "and surely they'll be fine if they die for the maggots.."

Gonta nodded, "I hope this helps! Gotta go now, Gonta. Bye." Shuichi said and walked off.

•Kirumi's POV•
"Kirumi? Atua says something bad has happened to your head..!" Angie exclaimed.

"Oh u-uhm I'm fine don't worry.." I replied remembering the look on Shuichi's face.

"Nyeh, Kirumi? Are you really okay?" Himiko asked in concern.

"Yeah! There's something up-" Tenko started but stopped midway to scream.

"Gaaah!"

"W..What the.." I asked covering my mouth in horror.

Right in front of me was Miu's dead body. She had her chest cut open, her mouth was wide while her eyes rolled back.

I stepped backwards, this is absolutely disgusting.

Then, I saw maggots on her body. For some reason, some of them were missing? Usually there would be a lot more..

Tenko grabbed Himiko and hugged her against her chest, "Don't look! Don't look!" She kept on repeating to her.

As for Angie, she was silent..

No, she wasn't dead. She just seemed as if she was thinking yet her face was blank.

"Angie? Are you alright?" I asked still feeling slightly worried.

Angie then smiled and looked at me, "Atua says we should sacrifice her!"

Immediately, me, Himiko and Tenko stood silent.

Angie didn't seem to care though since she started dragging Miu's body to her lab.

"N-Nyeh?!"

"What the- I told you to stop hanging out with that fake female!" Tenko exclaimed at Himiko.

"Angie?! You weren't kidding?!! Stop-"

But Angie ignored us and continued dragging her to her lab.

I went off to stop her but then Tenko told us it was too dangerous since she had already lost it..

•Kaito's POV•
I was pacing around my room until I heard a knock at my door, I went up to my door and opened it to find a cut up Maki who seemed hurt and a worried Ouma.

"H-Huh?! Kokichi..! H-How— I thought that picture was from before you died-"

"What picture? First off, let us in right now. It's important." Maki spoke seriously and took Kokichi in with her.

"So your saying that Shuichi did that to you guys?!! Some sick obsession and hatred for you Maki?!" I freaked out.

Maki and Kokichi then nodded, "Come on, we've got to tell everyone.. They'll definitely believe us!"

Once we left the room I looked back and fourth making sure to avoid Shuichi.

"Come on guys- Gonta? Thank goodness your here!" I said happily though Maki seemed a bit suspicious while Kokichi looked a bit cheerful.

The disturbing part about him though was the fact that Gonta looked all bloodied and there was maggots all around him.

"Gonta? What happened to you-" Kokichi said but then stopped once he saw what just happened.

Gonta ran up to me and threw me off the stairs, all I felt was pain. Most of it was through my head.

"GONTA!" Maki started.

Maki tried to come down to me but then saw that Gonta was ready to pounce on them. It was obvious that he was smiling since he kept on giggling and saying "maggots" multiple times.

Maki then looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Kaito.."

She then grabbed Kokichi's hand and tried to run off until Gonta grabbed her and threw her to the wall.

"AH!" She screamed in agony.

"Don't worry, Gonta knows that you will go to heaven!" He exclaimed.

"W-What the hell Gonta?!" Kokichi screamed.

Gonta looked at Kokichi and aimed for him until a certain Mastermind grabbed Kokichi and ran off with him.

"Kokichi!" Maki screamed.

What is he going to do now..? And what is Gonta going to do too..?