Cute

•Kokichi's POV•
"Y-you like me..?" I asked as I was feeling very unnerved.

Shuichi let go of my face and wiped off one of my tears.

"Yeah.." He had spoke

It seemed very quiet and awkward for Shuichi but as for me, I was screaming and cheering a lot inside.

I so badly want to scream, 'I love you too! Be mine!'

But wouldn't that just be a bit weird..? What if he doesn't like me anymore..

"Shuichi!" I shouted.

He quickly looked up from his feet looking confused.

"I-I like—"

"A body has been discovered"

After I had heard that, I wanted to scream. But I couldn't, there was no point.

The damage had already been done..

Me and Shuichi had quickly ran up to where the body was, quickly forgetting what had happened back there.

"Rantaro's dead?!"

After the trial

After I saw Kaede's limp body get crushed, I had to wait until everyone got their shit together so I could leave. After they did though, I guess they all hated me even more than how they did before.

Kaito thinks I'm just a little shit.
Tsumugi probably thinks of me as a selfish prick.
Maki definitely wants to kill me.
And basically everyone hates me.

Including Shuichi..

Did I really mess this up..?

I saw Shuichi glare at me while I just smirked at him and walked off.

Yeah.. Now he cannot tolerate with me anymore which is sad since he was basically my only other friend other than Rantaro..

Friend..

Wait..

Were me and Shuichi even friends anyways?

He did say that he liked me..

But that doesn't mean we were friends..

Whatever..

I should probably be crying in my room by now though cause.. Rantaro did die and.. He was just-

He was really important to me.

Finally I had reached to my room without avoiding everyone's glares at me.

When I got into my room, I was expecting to hear the door close after I went inside but there wasn't..

I didn't really think much of it though until I saw a reflection of red glowing eyes and the door finally closing.

"Huh?" I spoke

It was Shuichi.

"You know, your really cute when your scared." He smiled, "just like when I had gotten rid of that pathetic Rantaro.."

My eyes widened and my mouth opened a bit.

"W-wha—" He grabbed me and pinned me onto my bed, quickly putting in a syringe into my neck. Luckily it didn't hurt.

The last thing I saw before everything went black was Shuichi Saihara grinning at me like a maniac still holding me down onto the bed.

And those words he said..

"Your mine, and mine alone.."