Asleep

(Started chapter in 12th October 2019) Hey could you guys make sure that when you guys mention r*pe could you all censor it? I've noticed that some people got triggered so could you all censor it when you all do that? If so then tysm! (This is from 2020 btw after I had finished this book)

•Kokichi's POV•

"Shuichi!"

I turn my head to see that fake astronaut calling out to Shuichi.

"Come sit over here" Kaito speaks out again.

When I turn my head to Shuichi, for some reason— he looks a bit off. Seems as if I'm the only one who noticed it.

"A-Ah! Coming, Kaito" Shuichi responds and rushes over to sit near him.

"Hehe.." He awkwardly laughs. After that, they just continue talking and eating.

I take another sip of my tea before finishing it and go off to find that avocado haired boy.

•Time Skip•
"Nishishi! Bye, Rantaro~" I spoke, running off to my room.

After I got into my room, I closed the door and leaned onto it later burying my face into my legs.

'Mmmm.. When can I tell him? Is he even gay..?'

I stood up and went up to the board trying to figure out who the mastermind was but weirdly enough, I felt a bit tired.

After at least 5 minutes, my eyes grew heavy so I decided to go to sleep on my bed and figure out the mastermind later.

I got into a nice comfortable position and closed my eyes relaxing in the warmth of the blanket.

Quickly, I fell into a deep sleep.
But little did I know..

That someone was watching me through a camera, grinning..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I PROMISE ILL DO MORE 😱😱😖😣

~That Oumasai Lover