I Promise

•Shuichi's POV•
I stared at them with empty eyes, pupils tiny, and a disturbing look which you can tell that someone will be killed tonight.

Maki was still kissing Kokichi then she finally let go with saliva dripping from both of their lips.

Kokichi looked like a blushing mess with a shocked expression while Maki just stood there blankly expecting me to do something.

"Well..?" She asked.

"Well what..?" I said as if there was something wrong.

"Well what do you think..? Of me dating Kokichi." She narrowed her eyes with a bit of hope as if she didn't want me to be who she thought I was.

Right now, I wanted to rip off her limbs off and her tung off as well, he also wanted to snap her neck yet also at the same time he wanted to watch her burn while screaming in agony.

"You.. You guys are dating..?" Surely Ouma wouldn't have agreed to this, she does hate him and Kokichi knows that he belongs to him..

"Yeah.. We are.." Maki responded while smirking a bit, she noticed the sudden change of act in him. Holy shit, Kokichi really was telling the truth.

Kokichi just stood there touching his lips due to the saliva staring disbelief at Maki afterwards.

'Boyfriend?!!' He thought. He knew Shuichi was going to punish him but unless he got everyone on his side it should be all fine..

I walked towards them two then put on a fake smile then said, "Oh, that's great to hear! I'm happy for you guys." I said with fake cheerfulness.

"Uh, thanks..?" Maki responded, more like asked.

Maki grabbed Kokichi's hand and dragged him into her room.

Shuichi still sat there, perhaps he's planning a plot to kill her.

•Kokichi's POV•
"M-Maki! Why did you kiss me—?!"

"Sorry Ouma, I didn't actually mean the 'I love you' part. I just did it to see his reaction since he apparently has some weird obsession with you.." She said looking down with her bangs covering her face.

I looked away with a faint blush but with a large feeling of worry.

Shuichi is going to probably kill me, definitely.

"Maki, I promise that Shuichi is the mastermind! I swear! Didn't you notice—"

She hugged me.

She continued to hug me and whispered, "It's okay Ouma, I know he is.."

Finally, I hugged her back. It's been quite stressful with Saihara around and it'll become more stressful even more soon because of that kiss.

"M..Maki..?" I looked up at her.

"Yes..?" She asked.

"Shuichi is probably going to punish me now.." I admitted out loud.

"Uhm if you don't mind me asking, how..?" Maki asked once again but this time with a shadow covering her eyes from the sound of punishment.

I quickly stuffed my head back into her chest while hugging her at the same time and said, "said he will punish me to the point where I break.." finally getting rid of that mask that I hide behind I start to cry crystal like tears.

Maki's eyes opened wide a bit and hugged me tighter then she said something I did not expect..

"I promise I will protect you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER YANDERE OVER HERE (°°)

Lol. Welp anyways, I can tell you guys are scared shitless for Maki since u guys said that in the last chapter and so am I. Idk if i should acc make her die I mean she probably will but if she doesn't then Shuichi will kill her sooner. So there. I guess she might die.

SORRY MAKI D:

~Oumasai Lover