Caught

•Shuichi's POV•
I woke up after a while letting out a small yawn then turned over to find Kokichi wasn't there with me..

"Kokichi?" I called out, I looked everywhere and started throwing around things.

"Kokichi! This isn't funny, where are you?!"

I ran out of my dorm after leaving the secret room, "Kokichi?!" I called out.

I notice Himiko and Tenko look at me curiously as to why I was calling out his name before their faces then turned frightened when they saw me approach them, Tenko pushed Himiko behind her as if she were to protect her.

"Calm your lesbian ass down, have you seen Kokichi?" I asked feeling slightly annoyed, if I could I would easily kill them unless Kokichi would stop me.

They looked at me surprised as if they've never heard me swear which they didn't, "Well?" I repeated.

"Oh well uhm, I saw him walking with Kirumi.." Tenko responded, lowering her guard down.

"Kirumi?!" I shouted, "What? Do you not like females because if so-!"

"Shut up!" I screamed at them which made them perk up and ran past them trying to find Kokichi and Kirumi.

That bitch tried to kill me and if she had tried to kill me, she'd probably try to kill Kokichi..

"Monokuma!" I shouted out.

"Eh? The hell do you want now-"

"Where the fuck is Kokichi?!"

He shrugged his shoulders and suggested to check the cameras which I did, I ran towards my dorm back into the secret room.

Before I looked at the cameras, I decided to see what had happened before I had woken up to find no Kokichi.

Holy shit.
"I need you to kill me!"

I glanced around checking the cameras in a rush trying to find out where the hell they were, about to loose hope I finally stopped on one of the cameras and was about to snap when I saw what was about to happen.

It was Kirumi waiting for Kokichi to go under the press..

"THAT BI—"

•Kokichi's POV•
"Are you sure you want to do this Kokichi..?" Kirumi asked across from my laying form, currently I was laying on the press before it had actually crushed me.

"Yes, mum!" I cheered happily, inside I was actually terrified. But, I hate living now..

"What..? B-But I can't kill you-"

"Yes you can. Your a maid, right? You said you do whatever you are ordered to do, so kill me.."

Kirumi sighed softly as she walked over to me, she patted my head.

"Are you ready, Kokichi?" She asked, "Mhm!"

She walked over to the button about to press it until I heard a certain someone call out my name.

"KOKICHI!"

Kirumi had froze before her hand had touched the button and looked up in fear, "Shuichi..?!" She whimpered.

I looked at him in horror, my eyes widened at what he would think of me now..

Why do I still lo- No. No. I don't love him.. No I don't- fuck it, yes I do..

Shuichi glared at Kirumi and then turned towards me, I notice his face turn cold.

"You..You tried to kill him.." Shuichi deadly whispered, "B-But he wanted to-"

"No, it's alright.. Because you'll die anyways." He spoke.

He looked at the ground while Kirumi shrieked and started saying, "He did it! It was him, he wanted to—!"

The lights had turned off, everything was pitch black. Kirumi started looking around frantically for any sign for Shuichi and as for me, I couldn't see a thing though I felt someone carrying me bridal style.

Just then, I was laid on the floor while I looked up in confusion as to who did that and why. The lights turned on and there Shuichi was right behind Kirumi. He whacked the chair straight into her head, blood splattered everywhere even on me.

After that, he turned to look at me while I just stared at him feeling terrified and scared

After that, he turned to look at me while I just stared at him feeling terrified and scared. He and I were incredibly bloody, except he was the most bloodiest.

He started walking towards me, I froze in fear worried in what he would do but it kind of surprised me of what he did..

He kneeled down and grabbed my cheeks, "You need a bath.."

Nani??!