Please don't kill me..

•Third Person•
"H.. Huh..?" Kokichi whispered, clearly weirded out my Shuichi's sudden act.

"I said smile for me, Kokichi.."

'Is he actually serious?' Ouma had thought still with tears in the corner of his eyes.

Without saying a word, he cracked a little smile just to satisfy the other.

Shuichi smiled at him, for some reason this had melted his heart.

"There we go! Do you feel a bit better?" 

"E-Eh.. I guess so.." Kokichi spoke.

"Y'know Kokichi.. Your really cute when your asleep" The taller Male had said which scared the shit out of Ouma but he didn't show it.

"E-Eh?!"

Saihara chuckled at the smaller's reaction and ruffled his head.

"But even so, I still can't let go what you did.." Shuichi lowered his voice, almost instantly his eyes had turned back to a crimson like colour.

'What?!' Kokichi had thought, what the hell did he do? Maybe he had made a mistake but he knew for sure that he messed up REAL bad.

"What?! Nishishi~ Your kidding! Your just tryna scare me!" Kokichi grinned, trying to put back on his mask and play it as a joke to get rid of whatever situation was gonna happen.

Even after what Kokichi had said, Shuichi was still patting his head which was a bit weird of him.

"Shut up.." He spoke with anger, by now he was clearly pissed off.

"Wha— Ow!" Ouma shrieked in pain.

What was Shuichi doing?

He grabbed his hair of course, but not in a soft way.. (If anyone doesn't understand what's happening here then write it in the comment and I'll tell you what)

"Shuichi.. Let go..!" Kokichi silently begged.

"No." He simply responded.

"What the hell were you doing with that stupid avacado!"

Wait.. Is he talking about..

"Rantaro..?" He asked.

"Yes! That pathetic waste of shit!" Shuichi yelled.

"Why.. Why do you care..? It's not like we were dating or anything!" The purple headed said trying to calm him down.

"Don't act stupid! I know you liked hi—" Shuichi paused, shocked at what Kokichi had done..

He was hugging him on his waist.

By now, Shuichi was almost the exact same colour as his eyes. He wasn't back to the same Shuichi Saihara look but instead, his eyes were still the colour of blood- his face was red and by now he was drooling.

"K-Kokichi.." Saihara whispered

Kokichi let go without looking up at Shuichi.

"Please don't kill me.."