Blood

•Kokichi's POV•
"Don't worry, it's nothing." He said then he touched his shoulder trying to cover his hand.

"If it's nothing then why are you covering it—"

I stared at him in disbelief when I saw that his arm instantly recovered when he removed his hand. Is this guy immortal?!

"Why? Are you worried?" He asked cheekily, he was very close and by now his nose was touching my nose.

"U-Um—"

BANG

"Tch.. I'll be back." He said sounding kinda pissed.

"What was that—"

"Close your eyes." He said, "Count to 10 like in hide and seek."

I nodded feeling confused then closed my eyes.

After I finished counting, I saw that he was no where to be seen.

Ugh! That's right, there's only 1 door here leading to Maki and a secret door hidden to the outside!

I just sat there feeling a bit annoyed, he's clearly hiding something..

Then the door leading to Maki's room opened.

"M-Maki?!" I asked shocked quickly noticing how she no longer had an arm, bandages on her fingers which looked really bloody— Did he cut off her fingers?! And how she had a bandage on her head including around one of her legs but it was only to cover 1 wound.

"What did Shuichi do to you?!" I ran to Maki hugging her tight though not tight enough for her to get hurt while she hugged me back but she only did it with one arm.

"It's alright Kokichi.. I'm here, I'm fine.." she whispered then she let go and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Look, we've got to get out of here. Now." She spoke.

"What if Shuichi comes back?! And we don't even know how to, he's hidden the exit out of here—"

"Then we'll find that exit to get out of this room, and I'm pretty sure Shuichi won't come back just yet seeing as he just left." She comforted me.

I nodded hesitantly then she started throwing things across the room trying to find the door until she paused to look at the photos.
She ripped off all the photos then my photo off to see some writing pointing at the closet.

"That's it! The closet!"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the closet throwing the doors open, "M-Maki.. Last time I checked in there there was only some clothes.."

"That's what you may think." She said sternly and threw the clothes onto the floor,  turns out that behind them there was a secret door.

"H-Huh?!" I freaked.

She opened the door and went though it, "Come on! Before Shuichi comes!" She worriedly whispered.

I mean, I could just stay here and be safe since Shuichi seems to say he'll protect me but I can't even go anywhere! I can only stay in the room and he could secretly kill everyone without me knowing but then if I go with Maki then I can escape and once we tell everyone Shuichi will be stopped!

The thing is, how are we going to convince everyone? And even if we do, wouldn't Shuichi win anyways? And I might be punished..

No.. I'm going to escape!

I then looked at Maki then nodded going into the door to find that we're back, well IM back, in Shuichi's room.

Maki went towards the door and tried to open it finding out it was locked.

"Shit.." she muttered then she broke down the door and grabbed my hand.

We found ourselves out of that horrid room but.. Will I go back there again?

She then quickly opened her door to her dorm and locked it afterwards, "hopefully no one saw us, now.."

She then threw her other shoes and trousers at me, "why are you giving me these?" I asked clueless.

"Because your not wearing any boxers apart from only just one hoodie with no shirt underneath and your footless." She said as if it didn't faze her at all.

I then blushed in embarrassment then quickly put them on not caring if Maki saw since the hoodie was covering most of me.

"Is that Shuichi's Hoodie?"

I nodded once again in embarrassment.

She then sighed and told we that we had to go now before Shuichi could reach out to the others and harm them which is the last thing that I want. No, screw that. It's not even the last thing that I want, I don't want that at all..

Especially after what he did to Maki, that must've been really fucking painful.. How could he?!

We left the room to see Kaito also leaving his room, once he noticed us he immediately pulled an OHMYFUCKINGGOD Face then ran towards Maki and hugged her.

"M-Maki! Your alive..! I thought you died from that execution! The spikes.. The blades.. He even cut your arm off!" He started crying small tears of relief.

Wait, Shuichi tried to execute her..?

What the fuck is wrong with him!!

Kaito then looked at me blankly then said, "Hey Kokichi.. I thought Shuichi already killed you?"

I glared at him, "How the fuck do you know about that!" I yelled.

Maki also suspiciously looked at him after realising that he knew about it and grabbed my hand taking a step back.

He then waved his hands, "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! I figured it out myself then Shuichi told me and threatened me.. He showed me a picture of you that's all.."

Maki then sighed like before and smiled, "Thank goodness.."

Though I kept a blank face.

BANG

"What was that?!" She asked feeling alarmed, it was that same sound I heard from before.

"Kiibo's going crazy, after I fell on him he lost his antenna then he attacked the Monokubs and Monokuma, Shuichi ripped his arm off and threw it at Miu which involved with a bloody eye then Kiibo started destroying the school and Monokuma is trying to stop him. It looks as if they won't stop at all."

Me and Maki looked at him astonished, "What?!"

Maki then grabbed my hand and ran outside with Kaito calling out to us saying that we should Wait and Not Go Outside.

Once we got there we saw Kiibo attacking Monokuma but.. Where was Shuichi?

"M..Maki, Shuichi left when he heard the bang noise Kiibo made but I don't see him anywhere.." I told her.

"What?! He.. Oh fuck." She responded.

"Kokichi!!" I heard an angry yell.

I turned my head to see the same boy who took me glaring at me and Maki In pure hatred.

Maki squeezed my hand with her only arm and put me behind her.

"Stay away from Kokichi..!"