Despair

•Maki's POV•
Instantly, I ran towards Shuichi in a speed of light and took out my knife and tried to cut him but he dodged, so when he did I grabbed his arm when he was trying to dodge and quickly cut his arm off.

Weirdly enough, when I had cut off his arm off he seemed completely fine.

He noticed I was staring at his face in pure shock and took advantage of this by suddenly grabbing a knife out of nowhere and stabbed my arm— more like tried.

Since I was able to move away a bit quickly I only suffered a small cut.

When I heard a small whimper, I realised something horrifying..

Kokichi was still behind me..

When I had realised this, I knew I had to try to get rid of Shuichi. And maybe if Kokichi becomes happier and much nicer because of this.. We.. We can be together! As a couple!

I looked up at Shuichi with my red eyes glowing in anger and determination while his red eyes glowed despairingly.

All of a sudden, all of the lights turned off then once they came back again..

Shuichi's other arm was healed meaning he had both of his arms back..

I stood horrified then I raced up towards him with my knife that I once again had from before and tried to stab him.

Though when I did, his knife stopped mines and we started to hit each other's knives just to stab one another.

When he had tried to stab he again, instead of dodging it I decided to surprise him..

By deathly choking him..

He dropped his knife and stared at me with a grin while cuffing before saying something that scared the shit out of me..

"Whoops! Just kidding~"

He instantly stopped cuffing and kicked me in the gut while I whimpered and staggered backwards.

The knife he was holding quickly raised up to my chest and before I could do anything, a certain purple haired Male stepped in the way of the knife.

Sure, he was able to save me from being injured but.. He couldn't stop himself from being hurt..

"KOKICHI!"