Obsession?

•No One's POV•
When they had gotten into Maki's room, she pinned Kokichi to the wall and said, "Is What your saying really true..? Because if it isn't.. I wont hesitate to break your neck.." She warned.

It's pretty clear that she probably won't believe Kokichi but it's too late anyways.

She let Kokichi fall to the ground panting for breath while Maki stays standing.

After Kokichi finally gains his breath back, Maki continues to stare at him.

"Well? Who is it?" She asked curiously yet her cold glare was still stuck on her face.

"S.. It's Shuichi..!" He yelled finally breaking off his smile to a face of terror.

"Huh..?" She asked suspiciously.

"I-It's Shuichi!! Haven't you noticed?! When we walked passed him—"

"That's why you walked out of his room, isn't it.." She wondered out loud.

"Wait.. You saw that?" He sort of freaked out but glad at the same time that someone believes him now..

Especially Maki..

"Yes I did." She answered in a monochrome tone.

"But why were you even in there in the first place? Why did he want you there..?" She said still towering over Ouma.

"Um well you see, it's just a simple little crush! Nee-hee-hee~" He spoke with his signature laugh.

"A simple crush.. You mean.."

She kneeled down to Kokichi's height since he was still sitting on the floor.

"He has some kind of obsession with you?" Maki asks a bit disturbed.

"Basically, yeah." He casually said as if it were so normal.

Maki puts her face closer towards his face to the point their noses touched which caused Kokichi to blush a bit.

"I mean, I understand that you may seem a bit cute but going this far.." She thought out loud with a natural cold gaze.

"Did.. Did you just call me cute?" Ouma giggled a bit with a slightly bigger blush.

"W-What?! Ugh right now isn't a good time to talk, I still don't know wether your telling the truth or not—" Maki paused as if she had planned out something that she knew would work.

"Huh? What is it?" Kokichi asked.

"If he's the mastermind and he has some kind of obsession with you.. Surely he'll freak out when I—.. Well, only if it works.." Maki blushed slightly.

"What? I don't get it. What's happening?" Kokichi asked still curious to what her plan is.

Maki held up her hand to Kokichi's and rushed outside while holding his hand.

For some reason, Shuichi was still there standing in the same place where Ouma was.

"Shuichi!" Maki said trying to grab his attention.

"Huh? Oh, hey Maki. Oh, there you are Kokichi. You've been gone for a while.." Saihara asked with a smile which hid something more sinister behind it.

"Shuichi.. I don't know wether you really are who you say you are but.. I.. I.." Maki said trying to find the right words.

"I love Kokichi!" She yelled in front of him.

She grabbed Kokichi's chin which startled him and kissed him forcefully yet possessively.

Kokichi didn't know what to do seeing as Shuichi looks like he's going to murder Maki and Maki's just devouring Kokichi.

Shuichi's face looked dark, really dark.. He grew disgusted at the fact of Maki being able to love and kiss Kokichi..

Oh dear..

What has Maki gotten herself into..?

Or what has Kokichi gotten himself into..?