Arc 1: New Life Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter of "Years Without" and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

Plot Summary for Chapter 2: In this chapter, we explore more of Boruto's current relations with his little sister and Kurama and many more.

I would also like to credit fellow author: BleedingTrash" for sharing her ideas to the story.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Chapter 2: A New Life Part 2

Location: Uzumaki Residence

(WAITING)

"Looks like your big brother hasn't arrive yet."

Kurama commented as he looked through the window. After, a few moments had passed amd he turned his head towards the dark blue haired young lady, who was sitting om the couch, trying not to fell asleep, so that she can greet her big brother when he arrives home.

It had been quite some time now that dinner had already passed by and they had no choice but to fill in their empty stomachs or else. Now, they found themselves in a quiet living room, waiting for the one blonde man to arrive home from his work.

Himawari gave a small sleepy smile at the small crimson." It's alright Kuu-chan." She said, before continuing on." I can do this all night." She gave a slight chuckle, it wasn't a big deal for her, she can wait all day and night long for her big brother.

Kurama closed his and shook his head, a small smile formed around his lips as he proceeded to jumped from the windon towards the couch where the young lady was currently sitting. Once he was there, he headed towards her lap and rested for the time being.

Himawari gave a smile as she caressed the small cute nine-tailed fox." You're still fluffy as ever Kuu-chan!" She commented.

Kurama gave a smirk." Well, what I can say." He said, before continuing on." I always get that same treatment nowadays." He added with a small chuckle. It was quite true, he had come a long way from being despised and ridiculed by society because he was a tailed beast. A dangerous being of proportions but he had mellowed all over the years, so his goal for now was none other just relax.