Arc 2: A New Beginning

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Naruto, Mr Kishimoto Does.

Arc 2: A New Beginning

Wiping of the dust was a whole new different level, at least for a certain nine tailed crimson fox

Wiping of the dust was a whole new different level, at least for a certain nine tailed crimson fox. Sneezing at different moments in time, but fighting, Kurama was still getting used to the spring cleaning sessions at the flower shop. He had been wiping every corner of the ceilings and every part of the walls for about a good amount of time now.

Using everything, from his nine tails, paw- like hands, feet, he made to sure that every dust and dirt was eliminated. Even in this small stature or form, he had his motivation throughout the process.

He had been glancing back and forth at the clock, just to check if he still has the time to finish the remaining areas. So far he was somewhere around the ninety percent and the last area to which he was now heading off to was the counter itself.

Jumping off from a certain shelf, the crimson fox landed directly straight on the cashier counter like a shinobi, he then wasted no time and immediately started on wiping off the long counter with this trusty cleaning cloth, which coincidentally had a logo or an art of him imprinted on it.

He could only cringed about that certain topic. From being feared and despise as a nine tailed demon fox by majority of the ordinary people, now he was looked up as a hero alongside with Naruto and surprisingly a famous toy model for the many children of this generation, who are fans of the tailed beast collection series.

It was a strange journey for him, yet he actually liked his own ending of it. He was already content of what he had right now. He didn't want anything to do with battles, conflicts or war anymore, he was happy with this normal life.

As he continued on cleaning the counter from east to west, he took one more glance on the wall clock." I still got twenty minutes left." He thought to himself, as then proceeded to push his way through the long path.

It was originally the young lady's idea on holding a clean up session in the flower shop. He agreed with the idea since it would be better for customers to be greeted by the sense of cleanliness and freshness during the course of the morning.

By the time he had reached the end point of the counter, he wiped out the last of the dust as he officially reached and finished his task. The crimson fox look over his surroundings once more to see that the hard work he paid. Every area and corner of the shop had been cleaned.

Kurama took a deep breath as he proudly observed the results." Looks like everything is almost ready." He commented as he darted his eyes towards the transparent glass window to see the young lady awaiting for a certain delivery.