Arc 1: Escape Part 3

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

Plot Summary for this chapter: This chapter will focus on the events that had transpired after Nawaki had jumped from the cliff towards his possible second death. With the arrival of the trio, how are they going to save the boy? Especially for Boruto, who has taken matters into his own hands as he took the risk by going after the kid?

I would also like to thank and credit AraineHH for sharing ideas for this chapter:)

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 1: Escape Part 3

The silent forest was greeted by an unexpected turn of events as a trio of adults can be seen running as fast they can

The silent forest was greeted by an unexpected turn of events as a trio of adults can be seen running as fast they can. It wasn't just the sounds that they made but the powerful emotions strongly radiating from them that they couldn't contained.

They were in a race against time.

There was desperation and mixed of fear from Tsunade's eyes. Her heart was beating faster than ever. She was breathless and was eager to reached the cliff. She was the fastest, despite the fact that she didn't have her former speed and quickness, she still managed to find herself ahead of the two men, who were trailing behind.

"Nawaki, please be alright!"

She told herself and kept repeating the line many times. Her desperation was fully visible and soon as expected the tears were going to fall from her eyes. She could only hope she could reached the place before anything goes for the worst.

Her own truth was slowly coming out of her, it was obvious that she didn't want to lose her little brother again. She realized that this was an opportunity her to see him again. Whatever those dreams were telling her, she will to see it as a chance that must not go into waste.

As for Orochimaru, he kept his feet as he hurried himself towards the main area. He was more calmer and tried his best to not let his emotions get the best of him. All these years, he never thought he would be involved in such an incident. An incident to which he deemed as history somewhat repeating itself once more.

Like his former teammate, he was desperate, he struggled to keep that desperation inside but he just couldn't. At the same time, his mind was replaying that specific scene itself. The last moments of the boy before he was caught in the explosion.