Arc 1: Returned Part 2

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

Plot Summary for Chapter 4: In this chapter, Boruto takes Nawaki on a journey towards the place where Tsunade currently resides in while life continues on for Sasuke as he reminisce about the past.

I would also like to credit fellow author: BleedingTrash, Banix, Andorian, and Ghelourd" for sharing their ideas to the story.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Chapter 5: Returned Part 2

Location: Public Park

The early to mid mornings were often the perfect time to take a stroll at the local park, especially during a windy sunny day, at least for a certain Sasuke Uchiha, who was donning a casual dark blue shirt covered by a brown light jacket and blue jeans as he found himself walking along the pathways of cherry blossom trees. Accompanying him was none other than his cute small cat companion, Asuka, who was walking along beside him.

A morning stroll was always part of the man's everyday routine, He had been doing this for several years now since after war. Like his late older brother, Itachi before him, He also liked nature in general, during his childhood days, he would always spend his time in the quiet forest, since it gave him the peaceful atmosphere that he needed.

Nowadays, the park was one of his favorite places to hangout besides the local tea shop at the downtown district.

The weather was quite fine as he expected, the rays of the sun scattered along the certain pathway that he was currently passing through. As of now, he was the only person in that area whilst the other families were at the main area of the park.

As Sasuke continued on, he also began to observed his surroundings." So this is how peace feels like." He thought to himself. Until now, he was still surreal the fact that everything was alright now. Nowadays, his mind wasn't filled with any thoughts regarding fighting enemies or investigating any threats, which was a job that he used to do back then.

It was just amazing for him to see the rest of world without the plague of any major conflicts and that there lasting peace had finally took over but with the cost of many lives. Although now, He found himself in a position where he could only reminisce and remember the good memories for all these forty years.