Arc 2: Preview Scenes

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Resurrection: Next Arc: Preview scenes

The sun had finally emerged behind the dark clouds that had took over the whole night

The sun had finally emerged behind the dark clouds that had took over the whole night. It had been raining immensely throughout and the strong winds managed to take down many trees, blocking the path of possible vehicles traversing through a small road, in the midst of a vast forest.

Away from the small road and inside the vast forest itself, was a very old fortress built on a terrain, which lay in ruins for many years and has now been overtaken by nature.

Traces of the terrain and the full glory of the fortress had disappeared overtime, and also due to a forgotten battle which had transpired on that site itself a very long time ago.

Located in the heart of the ruins and forest, stood a giant debris. A fading symbol of a once great clan was imprinted on its concrete surface. Luckily, the vines and leaves hadn't cover up the symbol for if anyone was present in this ruins, one would see it and thought of not being completely lost.

According to legend, there was a battle that took place on that very site which resulted into the death of a certain individual. A man that not a lot of people remembered, but a great man, who gave everything just to save his home and his little brother.

It was all just a fairy tale story for the new generation. Nobody really believe the story itself was ever true. The site, which was currenly standing had been often treated as just a place where urban explorers can go and take pictures, a place where kids from a nearby village would just visit and play.

No one really believe that someone died there. There was no evidence to prove that, the closest thing would be ghost stories spread by the youth and nothing more.

Although, when morning had arrived, a new story was unexpectedly born.

The rays of the sun penetrated through the forest and shoned upon the giant debris and the ground revealing a certain man laying on the grassy surface. He wore an armour with navy accents under an identical T-shirt with a simple white belt around the waist and dark blue pants

It was a mystery on how the man got there, no witnesses, but if there were, one would be seeing an Aurora and a green ethereal presence filling the whole place.

The man was alive as he slowly gained consciousness. The single drop of a rainwater is what fully woke him up. Slowly opening his eyes, he was then greeted by the early morning sunlight, there were this muscle pains that rummage throughout his body as he slowly got up.

He covered his eyes to protect himself from the bright light, he felt a bit wet since rain had just stop, and the cold breeze of morning hair gave him a little bit of shivers.

Itachi was confused, he couldn't recall anything on what had happened besides the darkness. It felt as if he had a very long dream that lasted for ages.

Finally regaining his vision, he found himself in a forest, a forest which was very unfamiliar to him. He blinked a couple of times and slowly looked around his surroundings. Soon, his first thoughts came in and he began to wonder.

"Where am I?"

"How did I get here?"

There were a lot of questions circulating around his mind and by the time he turned his focus around, he saw the giant debris, which had his clan's symbol on it.

Soon the memories would slowly return, the Clan Massacre, Akatsuki, the Tailed beast, The War. Everything that had transpired throughout his life entered and especially a certain person, to whom he called out.

"Sasuke!"

(MEANWHILE)

It felt like waking up from very long nightmare

It felt like waking up from very long nightmare. The memories of the Kyuubi No Youko's devastation and wrath was still fresh. Only the silence of the forest that followed thereafter was the last thing that the red haired woman had experienced.

The last thing she saw, the last thing she felt was her final breaths on her skin. She was certain she had died, and her husband, the man with the hair the color of sunshine had gone along with her.

Alhough now, opening her eyes, she felt as if she was alive, the blood coursing through her veins, the sun's rays peeking through the treeline caressing her skin felt so familiar. Is this heaven? She turned her head and beside her, with his blue eyes wide open lay the man who had sacrificed himself alongside her to save their precious child.

"M-Minato." Her eyes were lost, confused, filled with joy and worry all at once.

"Kushina." His eyes softened at the sight of her, feeling that the afterlife was kind to him if the gods had allowed him to remain by the love of his life's side.

END OF PREVIEWS

AN: So these are some of scenes I'm currently planning for the next arc, and these scenes right now might possibly be change or put into the next arcs along the way.

Thank you once again and take care!

.