Arc 1: Escape Part 2

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

Plot Summary for this chapter: This chapter will tackle the events after Nawaki had escaped the house as he headed towards for certain place. As for Boruto and the rest, it seemed that the problem has unexpectedly escalated and they will have to search for the boy.

I would also like to thank and credit AraineHH for sharing ideas for this chapter:)

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 1: Escape Part 2

A good amount of time had already passed since the little ordeal

A good amount of time had already passed since the little ordeal. The atmosphere around the house had calmed down once more. While the two men were at the living room in silence, Tsunade had decided to head up stairs to check on her little brother.

The silence was overwhelming as the blonde woman thought of a way to greet him amidst the outburst that he had brought awhile ago. It would be very painful to see him like that, stripped from his usual self. It would be very hard for him to accept the truth but that was the truth.

There's nothing she can do but just to comfort him.

Carrying a tray of biscuits and a hot chocolate milk, she took a deep breath, the squeaks sounds of the stairs made it even more tough for her to think, it was a distraction but she had to get a gripped find her own courage.

It didn't took long enough for her to reach the top of the stairs, less than minutes later she found herself standing right in front of the door. Tsunade took a deep breath as she deemed herself ready for this, no matter what happens. By the time she reached her hand for the knob and opened the door, she slowly pushed it as she immediately said her words.

"Nawaki, I brought you some snacks, it's been awhile since you've ate I thought maybe..." She trailed off the moment she turn her attention towards the empty bed and opened window of the room.

There was silence around her, she immediately realized on what had transpired, and she dropped the tray on the floor causing the food to scatter which was enough to cause some noise and automatically alerting the two men from below.

Her little brother had left.

She stared at the empty bed for a few moments, thinking of what to do right next.