Arc 1 Finale

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

I would also like to thank and credit AraineHH for sharing ideas for this chapter:)

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 1: Finale

Few Days Later

Few Days Later

Location: Kibo Police Headquarters.

Morning took the reigns once more. The orange bright rays of the sun greeted the whole office through the windows. Silence was the majority in charge and it was all witnessed by a certain peach haired woman, who sat down on her chair with her still hot tea on the table.

Moegi gave her tenth yawned since being the first individual to enter the office this morning. She was in fact, in a bit of rushed since she thought she was behind her time, yet she didn't expect that she would be the first one to arrived.

She then grabbed her hot mug of tea and began taking a few sips to warm herself from the cold forces of the air-conditioner. The tea itself was her bread and butter to start day contrast to the other staff members, who were coffee lovers.

Moegi rested down on her seat. She just stared at the ceiling, minding her own thoughts for the meantime.

She gave a sigh, trying to get over the fact that she was going to be in charge for for awhile. Apparently, her former teammate, Konohamaru Sarutobi, had sent her an email, informing her that his Town visits would be extended for the remainder of the month, automatically giving her the reigns for awhile.

"Well, there goes my vacation plans."

She thought to herself for the hundredth time. It seemed that she had already had plans for the rest of week, yet only to be interrupted by unexpected circumstances. She sat there still staring at the blank space, thinking of any ways to use the rest of her free time for these upcoming weeks.

Apparently, she had day offs which were scattered throughout this week and still she couldn't think of any plans as her mind wasn't even cooperating with her. There was something bothering her for the past few days.

It didn't took long for her to finally remember it. Apparently, it was Boruto's 10 minute informal report, regarding his current situation of his assigned task through the phone. Confusion and baffleness would soon took over, it was very much hard to believe that the lost boy, who was discovered on the rice fields, was in fact a boy, named Nawaki, who died 50 years ago.