Arc 1: Returned Part 1

Author's note: Hey there Readers! Welcome to a new chapter and I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows!

Plot Summary for Chapter 4: In this chapter, Boruto finally gets assigned to a case, While life continues on for Himawari and Sarada.

I would also like to credit fellow author: BleedingTrash, Banix, Andorian, and Ghelourd" for sharing their ideas to the story.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Chapter 4: Returned Part 1

Location: Downtown

It was like any other monday morning for the citizens of Modern Kibo. A rush hour morning to be exact, especially the roads which lead to the town's business district. Traffic was usually the main caused of several delays, but it was not a problem since the Uzumaki siblings found themselves away from the main road, which was this six lane avenue, as they took themselves through various shortcuts around the town. Shortcuts that were confusing which almost led them going around in circles.

The car would eventually found itself on a certain street en route to the last part of the major road.

Boruto yawned as he currently waited for the Red light to end. He was tapping his fingers along the steering wheel while also enjoying the cold breeze of the small air-conditioner of the car. He had also turned on the radio for some relaxing morning music on a low volume so that he could also let any conversation to be established anytime.

He tilted his head a bit to his right, to take a glanced at his little sister who was resting on her seat and listening to radio's music. Along with her was a curious Kurama, who was on her lap and also observing through the window on what was going on outside. The fox himself was obviously interested and had been watching since they arrived at the main town.

"I never knew that Monday traffic would be this chaotic." He commented as this was his first time being part of the rush hour.

Boruto gave a small smile." Yeah, It's always the usual." He replied back before adjusting the clutch as the Green light began to flash in front of him and he automatically stepped on the pedal thus the car accelerated from its former position back towards the main avenue.

The journey towards to the flower shop, where the Uzumaki girl works at, actually only took less than twenty minutes from their home, but with traffic on the helm, an additional forty minutes had been added making the travel duration into a full one hour. However, that matter was already expected and that's the reason why they left an earlier time only to end up in the same situation as like many other people.