Chapter 7

.-=Sophie's POV=-.

Everyone was shocked to see me. We just stood there for a moment before everyone rushed to hug me. Everyone but Fitz. He stood in the doorway, staring at me.

Transmitting to everyone else that I needed to talk to Fitz alone, they all left the room. I walked over to Fitz and cupped his cheek, before gently pressing my lips on his. Nothing else mattered at that point. It was just me and Fitz. No Neverseen, no problems.

I broke off and just held him tightly.

"It's okay, I'm here."

I didn't say "It's really me," or any of that stuff that you would expect. All he needed to here was 1. My voice. 2. He needed to know I was right by his side again. He threw his arms around me. "I thought I lost you," he whispered in my ear. What can I say? I know him better than anyone.

"I think you did for seven months. But I'm back now and I don't plan on taking another break." He kissed me again, "Sophie Foster, you always know what to do to make my heart constantly fall for you." I blushed as he continued, "And I love you for it."

"Fitz Vacker, you have always stood by my side, and been my shoulder to cry on. I don't deserve you and the fact that you want me makes my love you more than you know."

He held me tighter and we remained that way for a few minutes before I leaned back.

"We should probably come up with a plan, because there is no way  you guys came up with one." I teased.

His eyes twinkled mischievously, "And what if we had?" I raised my eyebrows in a skeptical manner and we both laughed before I went and let the others in.

"So what are we working with?"

"Honestly? Absolutely nothing." Okay that was just sad. "Well, when's the next big event? We all know the Neverseen love those." I felt my lips tugging into a smile as I looked at their expressions. They looked like they were mentally slapping themselves.

"See, this is why you need me." I joked. They all chuckled.

"So what do we do if they do show up?" Dex asked. Everyone looked to me. "What? I don't have all the answers!" Except I did. Ahem... I'm just gonna walk away now.

A/N: *blinks* That got off track.... sorry.

I'll just go....

WOW I'm really just out of it. Enjoy the song though *slaps self*. Also does anyone else kinda think of Fitz?..... No? I'll just go home.

A plan was eventually made. At the Foxfire celebration we would keep an eye out for anything suspiscious.

When you see Lady Gisela you'll investigate and I will be stuck with the Neverseen at the festival. Great plan. I thought bitterly. Perhaps I could tell Fitz... He may be able to help me.

Hey Fitz, can I talk to you? 

What's up Soph?

Well... When I woke up, I found writing on my wrist. It said 'The Neverseen will lead the Black Swan away from the crowd by showing Gisela's face. While they do that they will hold the Council hostage and make demands that they will be forced to agree to.'  

Fitz was silent for a moment.

I... I was thinking that you and I could stay behind and deal with the Neverseen at the festival while everyone else pursues Gisela.

I'm in. Anything to stop the Neverseen. Came Fitz's reply. See you tomorrow?

I'm looking forward to it.

A/N AND I POSTED. I FINALLY snapped into writing and........

Okay sorry I saw an error in my writing and I went to fix it. Sorry for the long-ish wait for Chapter 7 and honestly for a moment I forgot what chapter I was writing. AnYwAyS Hope you enjoy it. SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. AGAIN.