twelve

AARON'S POV

We are presently out of the house, it turned out that mum's maid locked us in. Presently I'm in tbe hospital with khair, in front of the door of my mum's room. 

"Ummie" my voice held great joy as I made my way into the room.

"Aaron this one you're happy,  am I expecting any good news?" my mum asked with a teasing wink.

"No Ummie, I  am just happy that you are okay" i said with a smile.

"Alright then, Before I forget. Tomorrow you guys are going to aunt Hussy's house" my mum declared.

"Ummie,  why?.  I have work waiting for me in London" I whined. I really do not like the lady.

"Please just visit her with Khair, she's dying to see your wife" my mum said with a sad pout and I nodded with a smile.

I know you guys are probably thinking why I don't wanna go there, well Aunty hussy is my mum's  older sister. she's called husaina but her nickname is hussy. I have this cousin sister called zafira, I hate her a lot because she has always loved me and she even had the guts to propose to me but I turned her down and insulted her. I swear because of her I hate Nigerian girls, zafira is always looking for a chance to throw her self on me and you know what, aunty hussy is also in this with zafira. Aunty   hussy wants me to marry her daughter but me being the stubborn person that I am, I turned her down and I even made it clear to her that if zafira comes even 10 feet close to me I'll get a restraining order.

And the worse thing is that zafira loves wearing all this Shorts and even crop tops which I dislike allot,  Because  as a woman your dressing means allot.

"Aaron" Khair yelled as she tapped me gently on my shoulder.

"Oh... Khair,  sorry I was lost in thoughts" I said as she smiled.

"Oh,well mumy said we should get going to aunt Hussy's house" she said and I rolled my eyes with a nod.

"Oh okay let me say goodbye to mum and I think we're gonna spend the night over there" i said before leaving khair who nodded at my statement.

***

"Humm..." I sighed as I sat in the car holding the steering wheel, Khair on the other hand busied herself in adjusting the cap I gave her.

"Uhm...  Khair I think I should get you some cloths because we're gonna be spending the night there, and you know its only morning so you need to wear something mature" I said non stop and she simply nodded,  I started up the car and boom we were on our way to bauchi.

I stopped at sahad store just to get Khair some cloths. we bought Abbayas,  jalabiya,  ,Atampas, and even a bum short.  Khair said she'll wear it on, under her Abaya. she wore the Abaya on top of her bum short just to cover the dressing. she put on a golden veil which matches  the golden embroidery on the Abaya. She got all dressed in the changing room.

Khairs POV

We were done with our shopping so we drove to bauch, which was an extremely long drive sincerely.  I slept through out our drive but I was woken by Aaron .

"Khair we're here" he said as he tapped my shoulder and I got up and lo and  behold,  the most beautiful house I've ever seen in bauchi stood before me. it was a very big mansion with a golden gate and a beautiful welcoming garden.

"Wow" I exclaimed as I hooped out of the vehicle.

"its nice right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah it is" I said while grubbing  my shopping bags from the car.

"Its my house, my Aunts leaves in it" he said as he helped me with the remaining bags. And I simply muttered an oh.

We got into the house and it looked  more beautiful in the inside, we were welcomed by some maids who took our shopping bags to Aaron's room.

"Where's hajiya?" He said to a person who seemed look like butler.

"She's in her livingroom sir" he said in a British accent.

"Ok. Let's go great hajiya" Aaron said to me so I followed behind him, we got Into a very big livingroom,  where an old lady of about 56 welcomed us with a glittering smile.

"Ronnie... She said as she hugs Aaron tighty and he hugged her back with a neutral expression.

"Ya Aaron!" A girl of about 20 years old yelled as she sighted us.

"Zafira"  he said as she hugs him tighty.

"Hajiya meet my wife" he while pulling out of the hug which he didn't seem to like.

"Asalamualaikum hajiya" I said while bowing before her and she snubbed me.  she didn't even look at me. She just changed the topic by saying "zafira show them their room" and the zafira girl pulled Aaron's arm and he tried to pull back but she gripped him tight.

Finally we got to our room and thank goodness. zafira left us after a while and we changed into comfy clothing.  I wore the jalabiya he got me while he wore his sweat pant and shirt as usual.

"Zafira is annoying" He said as though he could read my mind.

"Oh, she just Misses you that's why" I pretended, I don't like zafira at all.

He was about to say something when a knock came from  the door so I opened it and it was the butler.

"Sir hajiya calls for you" he said with his head bowed down as usual.

"OK tell her i am coming" Aaron said as he put on his shoes and I heard him muttering something under his breath "I wonder what she wants" he said before he left.

AARON'S POV

I walked into aunt Hussy's room, I sat on the couch opposite zafira.  I wonder what this freak is doing here, I thought as I gave her one of my serious smile.

"Uhm...  Aaron Dan Allah I need yoyr help me" Aunty hussy sounded stressed as she spoke.

"Hajiya Mai ya paru (what happened?) .

"Its zafira, she applied for university in London and its close to where you leave. so I'm wondering if you'll let her stay with you. until I get her own house ready" she said.

"Oh... OK it's fine, I'll speak to my wife about it" I said as I stood up to leave.

Uhum... Before I forget we're leaving for London tomorrow.  so I think you should get parking" I said and zafira smiled while muttering a thank you.
***

I got my room, I opened the door silently and behold khair was only in her bum short and her crop top. She looked so beautiful and sexy as she stood before me oblivious to my pressense.

I stood there for close to 2 minute while khair was busy trying tie her hair in a bun.

I walked slowly to where she stood and put my hand on her hair trying to help her with her bun.

Khair on the other hand was stunned she looked as if a cold breeze passed through her, I couldn't resist her body.  I placed my hand on her waist and grabbed it to mine as I kissed her neck lovingly.  I felt drawn to her for the first time in my life, it was a feeling I have never felt before.

"A......a...a..Aaron" she said nervously as I pulled the sleeve of her crop top.

"Yes... I whispered into her ear as I placed my lips on it, I bit it lightly and I could feel her heart beat accelerate.

"Oh my God..." I said as I pulled away from my position and Khair picked her Abaya and wore it immediately.

"Sorry" I said before  walking out of the room and Khair on the other hand fell on the bed which made me chuckle.