nineteen

KHAIRS POV

I bathed and came out to find my room beautifully decorated with flower and candles, it looked so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Aaron asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"I love it" I said while hugging him.

"And I love you" he said and I just giggled.

"So what's all this for?" I asked with furrowed brows as he drew me towards the couch.

"Today was the first day I met you in my house 12th of July, remember?"he asked and I gave him a nod.

"Yeah I remember, And it wasn't fun at all. you were so mean to me" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah I was but that was then, now I'm a changed man and I love you. I'm not mean any more" he said in a pout which made me laugh.

"Yeah you are" I joked and he chuckled.

"Uhum... How is salman doing?. where is he now?" he asked, salman is my big brother.

"Salman is in Malaysia, he's studying there" I said while playing with my ring.

"Do you have siblings?" I asked him and he sighed before answering me.

"I do, Infact I have fifteen siblings" he said.

"Fifteen?" My voice came out a bit yes loudly.

"Yeah fifteen. iklima, jannan, summaya, mustapha, humaira, muhsin, Mahmud, Suleiman, Islam, saudat, awn, awf and aws
then sultana and myself"
He listed their names which stunned me.

"how come I haven't met them?" I asked and he chuckled "And wait, Awn, Awf and Aws are those names?" I asked and he chuckled once again.

"Yeah they are names. Awn means to help, Awf means a fragrance lion and while Aws means to give. my dad just loves the name so he named his triplets" he said and I could only nod.

"So when we have our own babies I'll name them dunya, haiza, and Jamila. you can name the rest" He said and I just Chuckled.

"So what are you gonna name my other babies?" he asked with a raised brow.

"I'll name them inbihaj and intisar" I said and he smiled.

"I like those names" he said and I smiled.

We stayed in each others arm, this moment was so beautiful until I heard someone shouting "wayoooo" (A sound made maybe if you're in pain or happy)

"Whose that?" Aaron asked as he pulled out of the hug

"Its zafira" I said and he quickly wore his jalabiya in other to go see what was wrong and I went to the closet to go get my hijab.

But I and Aaron ran to zafiras room just to find her holding her Tommy and shouting.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat close to her on the bed.

"Wallahi my Tommy is hurting" she said and he tried helping her stand up but she pushed him down to her bed knowingly. This was a very horrible sight to my eyes.

"let me help up" I grabbed Aaron's hand and helped him off of the stupid Zafira.

"Zafira what's wrong?" i asked.

"My Tommy is hurting" she said.

"Khair please can you stay here with her let me go get some pain relievers from the drawer" he said and I nodded with a smile. He made a sorry look at zafira before walking away.

"How do you like my acting" zafira said making me turn to her direction.

"i knew it was all an act" I said and she let out an evil laugher that made me nod my head at her foolishness. On hearing Aaron's footsteps she held her tommy once again, he walked in and passed her a bottle of water and a painkiller which she collected with a smile on her face.

"Hope you'll be okay" Aaron said making zafira nod in the positive.

As we were about to take our leave, she started shouting again so Aaron asked me to stay with zafira for the night and I agreed. Yes I agreed, I don't wanna create a scene tonight.

I stayed in zafiras room, of course i didn't sleep because i know what zafira is capable of doing.

***

The loud sound of the Adhan being called made me jolt right out of my sleep. I took a look at Zafira and she was asleep, I decide to leave for my room to go pray. on entering into my room, I tapped Aaron awake and he stared at me with a pout. He looked like he needed more sleep.

"How's zafira now?" He asked.

"She's fine. she's even sleeping" I said and Aaron smiled, he thanked me for taking care of her which I simply nodded to.

"Alhamdudilah" he said.

***

I was done praying and by now Aaron had already prayed and was sited on the couch watching me.

"Khair" he called my name softly and i raised a brow as i parked the prayer mat and dropped it in it usual spot.

"Aren't you sleepy?" I asked and he nodded in negative .

"Well I'm sleepy so please let me be" i said and he chuckled.

"How old are you by the way?" He asked a shocking question which made me roll her eyes.

"I'm seventeen years old" I said and he gasped.

"Seventeen?, I thought you were twenty years old. I never knew your age" he said with a shock expression gracing his face and I chuckled.

"oh" I mumbled while covering up myself with a blanket.

"No wonder you act like a baby" he said with a smile on his face as he walked over to where I laid and laid besides me.

"A teen?, That's why you're so naive" he said and I rolled her eyes before closing it to sleep.

"Come I want to cuddle you" he said and I nodded in the negative with my eyes closed and I could hear him laugh.

Ignoring my plea, he grabbed me and cuddled me softly which I liked. I felt so safe in the arm of the man I love.