twenty nine

AARON'S POV

The day I came over to the twins house we had fun and I had wanted to see their mumy but I was told that she had a visitor so I just decided to play with the kids at the back yard.

We had fun but I had to work, so I baded them goodbye and they both left for inside and today being the next day I decided to come see them. Including their mum and dad, so I walked into our neighbors compound and all I could hear was the sound of crows and the pidgins, no Nailah nor Nai'a outside playing which was weird. I walked to the main door where I knocked on it and it was opened by a lady who seemed to be their helper.

"Good day sir" she said said formally and I smiled.

"Hey, I'm here to see Nai'a and Nailah ,where are they?" I asked.

"They left with their mumy, they went to the airport and their going back to London" she said and I felt like a piece of my heart has just been yanked away.

"Okay thank you" I said as I turned to go away but I felt the urge to go see Nai'a and Nailah even though it is for the last time, so I ran to my car. I opened and immediately drove in full speed to Nmadi Azikwe Airport.

I drove as fast as I could because I don't want them boarding the plane without me seeing them, and thanks to God, I finally arrived at the airport. Where I parked my car at the parking lot then ran in in other to search for my two bundles of joy.

i searched and searched for them nuti didn't find them, I looked Arround but it was all to know avail. Instead of giving up, I decided to go to a place where announcement are made in other to ask for help.

"Yeah how may I help you?" he said formally.

"I wanna say something using the mic please, it's an emergency" I said and he voluntarily allowed me so I took the mic from him and immediately began to speak with the hope that they'll come.

*MALEEKA POV*

After all what the lady who came to me earlier said, I've been feeling uneasy and all I wanted to do was to leave this country. so I parked my kids cloth and mine, and thank God i had already asked Mubarak to book us a ticket back to London.

When I woke up early in the morning the first thing I did was to pray then I woke Nai'a and Nailah up to take a bath, I bathed them and then got them dressed and ready to embark on our journey back to London.

***

Immediately we got to the airport, I made sure we were done with all our procedures which didn't take quit long.

"Nai'a, Nailah I just want you both to know that I will miss you and want to see you. So please Nai'a and Nailahs mum, Can you bring Nailah and Nai'a to the Announcement room, I really wanna see my cup cake and princess before they leave for good. Please" A voice of a man made us halt and Nailah began to run and i immediately cut hold of her which was to my relief.

"Where do you think you were going to?" I yelled at Nailah.

"Mum it's Hero, please let us go" Nai'a pleaded while trying to pull out of my grip.

"Yes mum, it's hero" Nailah tried her best to yank her hands away from mine.

"Alright, come we'll go see him together but never run like that again please" I said and Nailah nodded.

We walked in a fast pace towards the Announcement room where we found a man seated on a chair with his gaze lowered down.

"Hero!" Nailah and Nai'a screamed as they both left my grip and ran to hug him.

"Cup cake, princess" the man said with joy Audible in his voice as he hugged them passionately.

"How are you guys doing?" He asked and they both said an okay.

"Where's your mum?" He asked and Nai'a immediately pointed towards me and he lifted his head to stare at me with visible shock in his eyes.

"Khair" he said the minute he saw my face which was smiling beautifully at him.