seventeen

AARON'S POV

It has been a week since zafira has been leaving here and in those week I've been in some fight with khair but thankfully we always found a way to resolve it.

"Aaron I'm ready!" Khair shouted my name as I was about to drive off in anger because I've been waiting for khair and zafira since. today is the first day of school and I'm taking them to school because my driver is off duty.

Khair walked out with her palazzo pant and a sky blue blouse while zafira is dressed in her bad girl make up as usual typical zafira.

***

"Aaron sorry about wasting your time" Khair said as she sat at the front sit while zafira sat at the back sit.

"No problem"  I said without even sparing her a glance and I drove off to the university which Was a long drive but we finally arrived.

"Yaya bye bye" zafira said as she hooped out and Khair stayed back and i told her to study hard that she's my girl and I love her, stuff like that.

"Bye" she said as she hooped out and I waved at her and I was about to leave when I saw her talking to a guy who seemed to be a crazy rugged guy so I came out of my car.

KHAIRS POV

I came out of Aaron's car and i was about to enter into the university when a tall boy with a crazy hair do and a rugged kinda clothing came towards me.

"Hi I'm Jack" he said and I just smiled because Aaron was walking towards us.

"Hi wifey" Aaron said clearly trying to tell the American guy that I'm he's wife that he should keep off.

"Aaron" I said nervously as he hugged me .

"Wiffey  I forgot to give you a hug" he said as though he wanted the guy to know that I'm he's wife.

"OK bye!" I Said as I waved at him and he left after giving the jack guy a dirty look and I think he got the message.

I walked into the school and sincerely the school looks amazing, I saw many people. black, white, tall and short they were many people.

"Hi" heard a girl say from behind and I turned to see a very beautiful creature "Masha Allah"

"Hey" I said to her with a smile. she seemed to be a Nigerian.

"I'm husna, please do you know where the psychology classes will be held?" she asked and I nodded in the negative before speaking.

"I'm new here"  I said and she was about to speak when a loud voice from the speaker shut her up .the voice said "student of premiere high university you're welcome back to school and I want to make an announcement which is all students should report in the Assembly now" the voice said and suddenly many students were just walking in full speed to a big hall so I and husna followed.

"What do you think is about to happen?"Husna asked nervously.

"I  don't know. I also wanna study psychology" I said as we entered into the hall which had lots of chairs.

"Oh wow that means we're gonna be class Buddy's" she said and I giggled because of how tiny her tiny cute voice.

We sat at the front and guess what, Jack sat next to me. "We meet again my lady" He said in his British accent and I just smiled.

"Yeah" I said so that he won't call me a snub.

We sat there for almost five minute but an old Lady of about 60 years of age took a mic and started speaking. she addressed us on the rules and regulations of the school and so on. she even told us where we'll find our classes and I'm glad about that.

We sat there for close to an hour listening to the old Lady but after some time we were allowed to leave so we did and I, husna and Jack.

***

We sat on a wooden long bench which had a table at front and it could contain over a number of ten people .

Jack, husna and I sat down on the same spot.

"I'm Mr James Harrison and I'm your professor" a man of about 45 years old said and we all nodded.

We started our first class which was boring because the professor speaks slowly like a baby learning how to talk. It was unbearable.

"This dude is boring" Jack whispered into my ears and I giggled.

"Yeah I know right, he's boring"  I said and he chuckled.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm mrs Khair" I said and he chuckled again.

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked raising my brow.

"That man who hugged you earlier Duh! Its easy to see that he's your huband. stating from the way he even called you wifey" jack said and I nodded proudly.

"Yeah he's my husband" I said and he chuckled again.

"But aren't you too young to be married?" He asked.

"You're distracting me from learning Jack" I said and he raised his hand up in surrender because of the tone in which I used.

We stayed there for almost 2 hours and husna didn't say a thing,  probably because she was asleep.

"Husna wake up" I yelled into her ears and she woke up immediately.

"An gama ne(are they done?)wallahi this man is so boring" she said and I chuckled at the way she scratched her eyes like a baby.

"Gosh" Jack said making us turn to his direction.

"What's wrong?, Are we having another class?"I asked.

"Yeah we're having another class" he chewed the gum in his mouth harder. While ear quoting.

"Why are you quoting?" Husna asked and he just smiled at her before he spoke.

"It's a boring class. trust me" He said.

"Hi class I'm miss Dietrich and I'm your professor for today" An old lady of about 50 walked in with a smile plastered on her face.

She displayed an image on the class electronic board and seriously she's a fun teacher. we had fun and we laughed and husna didn't sleep, thank god.