eighteen

Zafiras POV

This new school is boring especially because I'm studying linguistic,urgh I have to learn new words and how to speak English properly.

After the Assembly i was off to my class where we were thought by our boring Linguistic professor Mr Michel, he's so annoying and the worst part is that he knows my name. now he'll always call upon me if he has a question to ask.

I was sitting peacefully on the bench outside the university when a guy came towards me with a grin on his face.

"Ma'am the work is in process and I'm befriending her bit by bit, soon I'll complete the task at hand" the guy said and a smile crept on my face.

"Oh thanks, Jack" I said to the tall boy before me, yeah I hired him because of khair. Jack is just a pun in my plan, I'll use him make Aaron hate Khair.

"So ma'am when will I get my stuff" he said referring to the thing in my bag which was, cocaine. yeah that's my means of making Money, but I'll give it to jack for free since its for Aaron.

"You'll get it after you gain her trust and you know what to do after that, don't you?" I asked.

"Yea I know, and it'll be fun. you never told me she was beautiful" he said.

"Is she? She's ugly to me" I said in a fit of rage.

"She's beautiful to me and it'll be fun" he said before he leaving. I felt like pushing him in front of a moving truck but what can I do, I need him.

KHAIRS POV

When I was done for today I called Aaron but he didn't pick up his call. it kept on going to voice mail "sorry, in a meeting" yeah that's what I heard.

"Hey miss" Husna screamed at me with her tiny cute melodious voice.

"Oh husna, hi and I'm Khair not miss" I said and she chuckled.

"Oh Khair! Aren't you going home?" She asked and I nodded in the negative.

"Uhm..my husband is at work and I'm new here in London so I don't even know my way around" I said and she did her mouth in an oh form.

"Oh... Sorry. but you can come with I and my driver, he'll take you home" she suggested.

"No don't worry I'll wait for my husband" I said and she just nodded and left after saying goodbye.

I waited outside the university sitting on a bench, I sat there for close to an hour but Aaron didn't show up. I tried calling his number but it still went to voice mail.

"Urgh" I should have just followed husna, by now I would have been at home and Where's zafira.

"Urgh I'll just take a cab home" I mumbled as I got off the bench and walked to the road where I'll maybe find a cab.

I stood there for almost ten minutes and there was no cab which was frustrating "Hey" I heard a voice from behind me and I turned arround to find jack staring at me with a smile.

"Oh hi jack" I said..

"Why aren't you going home?" He asked and I told him my situation so he offered to drop me off but I refused but after he convinced me I finally agreed to follow him in his car.

I sat down at the front sit along with him and he started up the car and we drove off.

"So what country are you from?" he asked with his eyes on the road.

"I'm from Nigeria" I said and he did his mouth in an oh form.

"But your husband doesn't look like a Nigerian" he said and I smiled before answering him.

"He's from Saudi Arabia" I said and he did another "oh" with his mouth.

"Oh, I leave here with my siblings. my mum and dad are dead but my big bro takes care of me and does whatever I want" he said without me even asking and all i could say was "sorry" and he chuckled.

"So where's your house?" He asked.

"I leave close to a big mosque, what's the nam?" I asked no one in particular.

"Oh! I think its Al -hakims mosque close to the briskly road right?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded. In a couple of minute he drove into a familiar street which led to my house which stood before me with Aaron standing at the front of the house with burning flame's in his eyes, he looked like he could murder a person.

Jack parked in front of my house and I gulped before making my way out of the car.

"Khair" Aaron called my name with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Bye Missy" Jack screamed before he drove off. I walked into the house and then into the room along with Aaron and he locked the door with the key and threw it away. Why did he throw the key away?.

"Who was he?, And why are you with him in his car?" his voice held anger and disappointment.

"he is my classmate" i said and a pitiful smile graced his lips.

"So now you go out with strangers. I waited for you for close to 30 minute at school but I couldn't find you, where did you go to?" he asked with his hands at Akimbo.

"Wallahi I waited for you but you didn't show up, so I went to find a cab but I couldn't find one. I only saw my classmate and he offered me a ride and so I took it" my eyes were already gushing with tears.

"And you agreed?, Are you sane at all?" He asked angrily.

"Sorry" i mumbled "I won't do that again" I added.

"khair" he whispered while pulling me towards him.

"I wasn't angry that you followed a friend home but a boy?, khair anything can happen. please be careful" he said and I hugged him tightly while mumbling a sorry.

"I love you" i whispered and he picked me up bridal style and took me towards the toilet where he placed me on the tiled floor.

"Toh wifey na kiyi wanka (Alright wife, take your bath), I have a surprise for you" he said while placing a light kiss on my forehead and I nodded.