fifteen

Aaron's POV

I went out to the parking lot where I found zafira sitting on my car and she was just muttering stuffs beneath her breathe.

"Zafira can we go now" I said as I opened the car using the keys.

"Yes we can" she said as she smiles at me and opens the front sit to sit down. she sat and I started up the car and we drove off to the university.

We arrived there by 10: 17am and we hooped out and the school looks inviting, "zafira are they still taking students?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay then please take me to where they do registrations" I said.

"I don't also know where it takes place"she said.

Oh okay lemme ask some one else then, I said as I walked to a guy who seemed to be an indian guy.

"Hello" I said to the Indian boy and he looked up at me.

"Hi, how can I help you?" he said politely.

"Yeah I'm looking for the registration office, where can I find it?" I said and he pointed at a direction which seemed to be the office.

"Oh that's it?" I said and he nodded and I thanked him and left with zafira for the office.

"Good morning" we both greeted in unison as we entered into the office.

"Good morning" an old lady of over 57 years responded.

"I'm here for the registrations" I said and she made us sit as she went to a drawer and gets the forms out.

"Here's it sir" she said as she passed it to me.

"I need two!" I said and zafira raised a brow in questioning.

"Yeah, one's for you and the others for khair" I said and she did her mouth in an oh form.

We received both forms and now we're on our way back and I can't wait to see Khair.

We had a very long drive back home but it wasn't boring because zafira was just making me laugh and I felt comfy around her.

"Uhum.. We're finally home" I said as I hooped out and so did zafira, we knocked on the door and Khair opened it for us.

"San'nu da dawo wa(welcome back)" she said.

"Uhum.." I said as I came in and zafira went straight to her room without even looking at khair.

"Khair I have something to show you" I said while dragging her to the room where we both sat on a couch.

"What do you wanna show me?" She said as I placed her on the couch.

"This" I said whilst passing her the form.

"Oh my God. A form, for me?" she squealed as she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Khair you'll kill me, the hug is too tighly" I yelled but playfully.

"Thank you!" She said with tears in her eyes and I smiled and hugged her so affectionately.

"So let's fill it up" I said as I brought out a pen from my pocket.

"Your name?" I said and she wrote ummulkhairie Aaron Jamal.

"Your date of birth, allergy, state, country and so on" I said and she filed it all, and it remained the course of study.

"So what do you wanna study?" I asked With Raised a brows.

"I wanna study psychology" she said and I nodded.

"Yeah psychology is nice and I'm very sure you'll be the best in the whole class" I said as I cuddled her tight and before you know it her lips were on mine and I could feel her minty breathe.

This woman laying on me has got me crazy, I indeed love her allot.