thirteen

ZAFIRA'S POV

Well London here I come!
Aaron is gonna become mine. it was my plan all along to go to London and get close to Aaron, I'll make him mine and as for that trash he calls a wife, I'll make him divorce her.

I just hate her and I'll make her life a leaving hell, lemme just go to London first. I'll show her pepper,

KHAIRS POV

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, today was the day we'll go back to London and Aaron even told me that zafira will come along with us and I swear I'm not happy about that but maybe she's better than I think.

I think I should take my bath, I thought as I got up and I went straight to the shower where I had a warm bath, when I was done bathing I came out of the toilet and wore my blue jalabiya with my black cap I also wore my blue flats and I've already arranged my bag.

A knock came on the door and I opened it and it turned out to be the butler who had a neutral expression gracing his face.

"Ma'am Sir says you should come downstairs, it's almost time for your flight" he said as he pulled my little luggage and I followed suit to the car where I found zafira sitting at the back sit with my own husband.

"Asalamualaikum" I greeted as I sat at the front sit with the driver.

"Walaikumussalam Khair, how are you dear?" Zafira asked.

"I'm good thanks" I said with my eyes plastered on Aaron. he was looking so dashing in a navy blue kaftan and a navy blue and white zanan bukar cap.

"Khair I woke up before you" he said with a smile on his face and zafira started coughing so I passed her water and she gulped it down and smiled at me.

"Ogah... Muje yanzo(sir should we go now?)" the driver spoke and Aaron nodded and we drove off as usual I was reading on wattpad and Aaron was hus phone while zafira kept trying to make conversations which Aaron didn't seem to want to take part it.

We arrived at the Airport and we had all our flight procedure done and guess what?, Zafira is sitting next to my husband. wallahi am angry. I sat next to one fat man who kept on snoring throughout the flight, it was unbearable.

***

Alhamdudilah we arrived at London and we entered a cab because Aaron forgot to tell his driver that he's coming back today. zafira and Aaron at the back seat as always while I sit with a driver.

We arrived home and well my house was looking different. it looked as if they had worked on it, it looked nice and welcoming.

"Khair our house was fixed, your room is even ready but zafira will be staying there" he said to me and I nodded with a smile.

"Zafira zo in kai ki dakin ki (come let me take you to your room)" he said and she followed him while I was off to I and Aaron's room.

Zafiras POV

I was taking a look around the house, but I was silently listening to khair and Aaron's conversation and to my surprise they don't even plan on sharing their rooms. well that's a good thing for me.

I followed Aaron into a beautiful room which was decorated in purple and white.

"Thanks" I said to Aaron and he smiled. Oh my god! That's the smile I wanna wake up with, one day I'll be in the same bed and room with you, I thought as Aaron left the room for his.

i sat on the bed with different plans on how to make Aaron mine playing on my head.

I'll make him mine no matter what it takes.