twenty eight

AUNTY KAMILAS POV (AARON'S MUM )

It has been three days since Aaron came to Nigeria and I'm happy about his arrival but one thing seems to be wrong, oh yeah zafira his so called murderer of a wife.

I don't know but I have this feeling that zafira killed my khair and the reason why I started feeling this way was because of the day that I over heard her discussion with my sister hussy and I can still remember zafiras words, she said "the one problem of our life is gone and now her husband is all mine. Thanks to your smart brain, I love you mum "she said.

I don't know if my sister is in this with zafira but all I know is one day inshaAllah all their little secret will be out in the open, I still remember the day I over heard zafira talking on the phone her exact words were "don't disturb me, haven't I paid you to take care of the mater. I said search for the body, if you find her body just burn it into ashes and trow it into the valley" she said while the other person on theline said "mam we've searched and searched but we can't find her body" while zafira said "if you find her alive kill her and I have something in stalk for you " she said while the other man said "mam your wish is my command and he hanged up" and from that day onward I believed that zafira is responsible for khairs death and Allah zai tuba da asirin su (Allah Will expose all their secret inshaAllah).

"Ummie!" Aaron said as he walked in and we had a very long conversion and well I had fun with my son.

AARON'S POV
After the talk with the twins I was so happy that I couldn't concentrate on my readin, I was actually reading a book on wattpad not romance of course, I had to leave my reading just to go to the twins. maybe I'll find them playing outside, those kids are my joy or best said my day makers I love them so much.

"Ummie" I yelled as I walked into my mums room and we talked on many happy moment in our lives. it was a beautiful moment which I would love to sincerely cherish.

After our conversation, I left for the terrace where I stood with my phone in my hands typing away of twitter.

"Uncle hero, Uncle hero" A voice which I would never fail to recognize called unto me.

"Nailah how are you my love?" I asked
"I'm fine uncle and how are you?" She asked.

"I'm perfectly okay" I said and just then I saw Nai'a running towards the fence where she began shouting unto me.

"Hero" She said.

"Hero can you come to our side of the neighborhood?" Nailah asked and immediately left to go see them.

'ZAFIRAS POV'

I came back from the spa and the first thing I did was to sleep then to take a shower, I felt really bored so I decided to go pay a visit to our new neighbor.

I walked to their side of the neighborhood and I knocked on the big gate which was opened by a security man.

I walked to the main door where I knocked and it was opened by this lady who seemed to be the house help, the house before before looked amazing and the exterior looked amazing.

"Call your madam, tell her that a Lady is here to see her" I while seating on the beautiful couch which seemed to he an Italian chair, how classy.

I waited for quite a while, i even had the opportunity to look around and wow, This is what we call a house. Not what that village aunt of mine calls a house. "Lshe doesn't know how to even decorate a house.

"Hello how may i help you?" A familiar voice which Even if I am a waken up from a thousand years old sleep I would recognize. I turned Arround to meet a face that made my heart skip a beat, it was khair. She stood before me beautifully dressed in a golden Abaya "You are alive?" Those words smiled right out of my mouth.

"I don't get you, I'm what?. Do you know me?" she immediately held me by my arm with hopes in her brown eyes. Why was she asking if I knew her, does this mean she doesn't recognize me?.

"Don't come close to me!" i yelled, I turned on my heels to run away but unfortunately I fell flat on thr floor sjd she helped me up immediately.

"Please do you know me? please you have to help me, it seems to me that you recognize me, Don't worry I won't hurt you, I'm maleeka" she said. It seems to me that she has lost her memory, Amazing!.

"Are you sure?, you won't hurt me?" I asked while standing to my feet and she nodded assurance.

"Yeah I won't hurt you, Do you know me?" She asked and I sighed with a nod.

"So please who am I to you?" she asked and just then a plan popped into my mischievous head. Poor foolish khair.

"I'm your best friend Jamima" I said with fake tears cascading down my eyes as I hugged her.

"Bestfriend?, Who is khair?" She asked and I smiled inwardly as another great idea popped into my head again.

"yes i am your best friend, And Khair" I said in a very sad tone that seemed to deceive her. "She tried killing you, she's the reason why you're suffering like this. Its all khairs doing" I said and she stared at me in shock as she places her palm on her mouth.

"That's why I rememberd her name she's my murderer" she said and I nodded in fake tears.

"Do you know my husband?" she asked and I responded with a nod.

"He's dead, he died due to the shock of your death" I said and she foolishly began crying.

"Who's Aaron then?" she said and I felt fright in my chest, how did she remember Aaron.

"He's also an accomplice, he helped Khair kill you But don't worry they are both in jail now. Paying for their actions" I placed my hand on her shoulder as I wiped her tears.

"So I advice you to leave this country because you are not safe over here" I said and I could see her facial expression change.

"Do you know any of my family members?" she sniffed.

"You're an orphan, your mum, dad and siblings all died a year after your death and rumours have it that Aaron and Khair killed them" I said and she nodded while wiping my tears.

"Ok I understand then, I'll leave this country tomorrow because as it is I don't want to regain any hurtful memory. I love my new life" she said and I smiled at her.

"Yeah and I think you should leave early in the morning" I said and she nodded like a fool that she was and I'm happy that I don't have to kill her allover again.

"Mammie!" I heard some kids as they ran inn.

"This are my kids and they are my husband's kids" she said and I nodded with a smile while waving at the kids.

"Come Say hi to aunty kids" she said and the little fair one shyly said hi while the other one ran away.

"she's naughty" Khair said referring to the stubborn little black girl who ran away.

One looks like Aaron while the other looks like her mum, how cute. but no! They'll never meet their dad ever.

I stayed for a while, I asked her how she was saved and she told me everything in details. I wonder who the fool is that saved her.