Thirty

'AARON'S POV'

"Khair" I called as I moved towards her but her facial expression seemed off at the mention of the name khair.

"Khair, I'm not Khair" she said.

"Hayatee" I hugged her and she immediately pulled out of the hug.

"Who are you?" she said softly while moving backwards.

"Who am i, Khair. I'm Your habibi, I'm Aaron your husband" I said and she nodded on the negative.

"My husband is dead, And Aaron?. How did you get out of jail?" Her voice held great fear as she stared at me.

"Jail?, Am I supposed to be in jail?" I felt my heart pounding as she moved back slowly.

"Yes, you tried killing me three years ago. Nailah, Nai'a come" she immediately dragged her kids.

"No, You've got the wrong information. I'm your husband and I've been looking for you for the past three years" I tried my best to convince her.

"You're lying, security! Security" She yelled as she shouted for the security and they came running inn.

"Yes" They said as they walked inn.

"Please take him away he's harassing me" she said, my head felt funny as those words made their way out of her mouth. Why was she acting like this?.

"You're Khai, please listen to me. You're khair,vI promise you" i yelled with tears cascading down my cheeks "you are khair, please you have to listen to me. Let go of me" I yelled at the security officials who kept on dragging me roughly.

"Mammie tell them to leave hero" Nai'a said crying out loud as she dragged on khairs clothing "yes mammie hero" Nailah stretched her hands towards me as she cried. "Hero!" They both said in unison in tears, khair on the other hand looked away with her hands across her stomach.

"Don't worry dady will be back for you. I promise" I am certain they are my kids.

"Get out you stupid man, at your age you're harassing a woman" a security man said rudely as he threw me out with a loud hiss.

"KHAIR" I called her name as tears cascaded down my cheeks. This was indeed a big test and I shall pass insha Allah.

*MALEEKAS POV*

"Mammie why did you let them take hero away" Nai'a pulled out of my grip angrily.

"Nai'a he isn't a hero, he's a bad person" I said while picking her up.

"Hero" Nailah yelled and began running, she ran in full speed towards the exit. To make matters worst, our flight was ready to take off without us in it. This day can't get any worst.

"NAILAH" I yelled as I ran after her with Nai'a in my arms, and thankfully I caught her.

"Nailah don't do that again please" I said hugging her tightly in my arms.

"Mammie, hero" She said pointing at the Aaron guy and suddenly came the flashes And the sharp pain which led to me falling unconscious.

***

I

don't know for how long I've been on this bed but I know it has been for long, I woke up to meet two face staring at me.

"Nai'a, Nailah" I said while hugging my babies.

"Mammie you're awake" Nai'a said while patting my back.

"Yes babies, who brought me here?" I asked as I pulled out of the hug.

"Hero did, He brought yii here in his arms" she said. How can a person who wants to kill me save me. This is strange. Speak of the devil they say, he walked in with a smile on his face.

"Khair" he said "Are you Alright?" He asked while taking a sit besides me.

"I'm good" i said while picking up my phone which laid on the cupboard in the hospital.

"I know you are suffering from memory lost" He said and I raised my head up to look at him.

"Yeah, And I know you're responsible for my condition" I said with pure hatred emitting from my voice.

"I don't know who fed you with all this lies, but I swear by the creator of the heaven and the earth that I have no hand in your situation. I promise" he held my hand in his with tears in his eyes.

"I believe you" I found myself saying as I pulled my hand out out his and he smiled.

"Who is it that told you all this?" he asked.

"Jamima" I said and he scrunched his brows in clear confusion.

"Jamima?, Who is that?" He asked.

"She claims to be a friend of mine" I mumbled and he nodded. I felt a weird feeling around him, I felt like I have known him all my life.

"Khair I promise I'll help you regain your memory" he said and I nodded with a smile.

"Mammie, I'm hungry" Nai'a finally spoke make I and Aaron chuckle.