sixteen

ZAFIRAS POV

I don't know why but I still love Aaron and I must make him mine no matter what. I swear I can kill Khair for him, I don't mind poisoning her to get him.  all this thought were just running through my head as I was laying on my bed ,I just woke up from sleep and I'm having this splitting headache because of Khair.

Oh My god I need to take some medicine for my headache.  I thought as I went to the kitchen where I found Khair standing next to the washing basin.

Oh zafira good morning, she said immediately she noticed my presence. 

"Mtssssch.." I hissed and she had a shock expression on her face.

"What? Do you think I like you or something" I said while  locking up the kitchen door. 

"Khair, Aaron's Khair. The Khair he left me for, you.  I swear I hate you" said while picking  up a knife and walking over to where Khair was standing .

"I hate you and I don't mind killing you" I said while placing the knife on khairs throat.

"What are you doing?" She said in clear fear and I pushed her on the wall and I used the knife to injure her arm,  it was bleeding and seeing her lose blood made me feel so happy.

"Ouch..." She yelled in pain and I just smiled, "this is just little blood and I will make you lose more. I promise"
I added as I picked the knife up and threw it into the washing basin. I left Khair in shock and I hope I've showed her what I'm capable of.

KHAIRS POV

I was shocked at the behavior zafira showed towards me, does she love Aaron? Why is she acting like this?.

"Hummmm.... Allah ya shirye ta (may Allah help her)" I mumbled as I held my bleeding arm and walked towards the livingroom where I found zafira and Aaron gisting and laughing hysterically.

"Hayatee what happened to you?" Aaron said the moment he sighted me,he placed his hand on my bleeding arm. he removed his shirt and used it to to cover my bleeding arm.

"Ahan... Khair meye paru ne (what wrong?)" zafira said in a very caring voice,  I wanted to just slap and yell at her.

"Na fadih ne (I fell down)" i said and Aaron made a sad pout that held great sadness.

"Zafira Dan Allah bring me the first aid box please!" He yelled at zafira and she ran to get the first aid box from the kitchen.

"Yaya gashi (take)" she said while passing the first aid box to Aaron and he quickly opened it to clean my wounded arm but zafira stopped him by saying.

"Yaya Barin yi (let me do it)" she said as she passed her hand for him to pass it to her and he did.

"Lemme go get some pain killers to ease the pain" Aaron said, leaving only I and zafira in the livingroom.

"Hahahaha..." Zafira laughed whild throwing the cotton wool on me.

"Wallahi I'm happy to see you in this state and I pray you die" she said and I got up to slap her but she started shouting because she saw Aaron coming inn.

"Mai haka (what is this)" he said as he saw the position of my hand and to add to it the way zafira was shouting.

"Aaron She wanted to slap me because I told her to be careful and she said she isn't a child anymore that I shouldn't preach to her and I told her that I was only trying to correct her but she tried tto slap me instead" she said in tears.

"Aaron she's lying. she was the one that injured me on my Arm" I said in tears.

"Wallahi na ransei da Allah tana kariya (I swear by Allah she's lying)" she said crying like a baby and Aaron facial expression immediately turned sour.

"Khair go to the room" He said and I felt sad because he didn't even listen to me or ask her to apologize, he just told me to go inside and at this point zafira had a smile on her face but when Aaron turns to her she'll fake a sad face"this girl can act".

I got to my room and laid on the bed where I cried my eyes out because Aaron didn't come and on my way inn I heard him apologizing to her.

I cried my eyes out because it has been 2 hours now and Aaron isn't here yet but I stayed like that but finally I slept off because of the pain and misery I was inn.

I heard the door move and I woke up because of the sound of the door. I looked up and it was Zafira.

"Where's Aaron? "I said.

"Aaron's at work" she.

What do you want? I said in anger .

"Humm ... I wanna talk to you that's why" she said and I gave her questionable look.

"Khair, let's get this clear. stay away from Aaron, I love him and I'm wiling to kill you for him so I suggest you leave him or die" she said.

"Are  you mad? He's my husband and you want me to stay away from him, I think you're mad" I got up.

"Hahaha... Leave him or die"she said before she left.

"she's a psycho" I thought as I got up to lock my door because she's actually freaking me out.

I decided to take my bath and actually take care of my wounded arm my self because no one did .

***

Its been a day now and I'm still in my room because number one zafira is freaking me out and number two I want Aaron to come apologize to me on his own accord. I slept for some while and Finally I prayed magrib and laid on my bed to call my mum but I was stopped by a knock on my door.

I got up snd opened it and saw Aaron
Standing there holding many gift bags and some chocolate box with some flowers.

I didn't even great him nor did I smile I just opened the door and went straight to the bed where I sat and picked my phone up, pretending to chart.

"Hayatee, I'm sorry" he said.

"Khair I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to come to you immediately but I had to leave for an urgent situation and I told zafira to tell you" he said.

"She didn't!" I said without even looking at him and I could here him sigh in defeat.

"OK I'm sorry , please ki yafe mun (forgive me)" he said and I could hear the guilt in his voice so I turned and hugged him so tight. and I could hear him mutter "I'm sorry" in between his warm minty breath and I hugged him even more but he pulled back and sat down and started bringing out some thing from his bag and I saw many stuff's like pink Teddy bear which had a writing on it "I love you" and I smiled at that and he passed something else which left me shock but not that kinda shock, a good shock.

"What's this?" I said as I wiggled the baby diapers in my hand.

"Miss smarty its a baby Diaper" he said and I gave him my famous questionable look.

"For babies, which I wanna have with you someday" he said with a wink, and I covered my face with my hands and I heard him laughing.

"You should have seen your face" he while laughing maniacally.

"I  love you!" He said and all I could do was smile like a loon.

"Don't you love me Hayatee?" he said with a slight pout.

"I  love you" I said and he hugged me tightly. I truly love this man and I'm willing to fight for my love.