fourteen

AARON'S POV

After taking zafira to the room, I decided to go to Khair. I stepped into the room only to find a sleeping Khair who looked as cute as a baby.

I wasn't exhausted so I decided to watch some TV in my room but my Antenna was having some technical problem so I decided to watch in the livingroom instead. I went to the leaving room and I found miss zafira watching a movie so I decided to join her.

"Ya Aaron" she said as I sat on the couch opposite hers.

"Na'am, What's up" I said. not that I like her or anything I am just trying to be nice.

"Tomorrow I'll be going to the university for some registrations and I'm wondering if you'll take me because am new here and I don't know anywhere" she said and I simply nodded while staring at the television screen.

"Ya Aaron"/She said again, and I looked up to her.

"Uhum ...mai kuma (what is it again)" my voice held a pinch of anger.

"I'm sorry" She said as she knelt before me and I was stunned by her action.

"Why? What are you apologizing for? " I asked with a neutral expression.

"For all the time I've been disturbing you about me loving you. wallahi I'm so sorry, I was a kid back then and I hope you'll forgive me for that"she said in tears.

"Its okay and I've already forgiven you" I said and I could see a smile on her face.

"Nagode (thank you)" she said as she stands up. I feel a little better now that that's all over, at least now I know she doesn't love me again.

"Ba damuwa (no problem)" I said as I stood up because it was time for magrib and I need to wake khair.
I left zafira in the leaving and left to pray.

KHAIRS POV

"Dan Allah leave me" I screamed at Aaron as he pulled my leg.

"Ke kije kiyi sallah (go and pray)" he said and I swear I felt like pushing him. does he think I'm as lazy as him, I prayed immediately I heard the call of the Adhan.

"I've prayed!" i said while standing up dramatically and I heard him giggle at my gesture.

"Oh, I didn't know and by the way your night gown is too short" Aaron said.

"Oh, I'll change then" I said as I climbed down from the bed to go change.

"No, Its okay. you look cute on it" he said with a boyish giggle.

"Oh thanks then" I giggled.

"Khair you know what?" He said as he sat close to me on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"I like you" He said and I could feel my heart beat accelerate.

"And I want us to work things out between us, let's leave like the happy couple our Ummie asked us to leave as" he said and I couldn't even move. I was stunned, I wanted to cry and even hug him but my shock got hold of me.

"Khair are you listening?" He asked bringing out of my long train of thoughts.

"Y...yeah I am listening, and inshaAllah we'll leave like the happy couple" I said and he embraced me in a warm hug and I could smell his amazing perfume. For the first time in my entire I felt safe .

"I love you" I said Absentmindedly and he smiled and pecked my cheeks.

***

Today is a new day and I even woke up before Aaron "I love you" I said to a sleeping Aaron, I know I've gone mad but I can't help but love you.

"I love you too" he said and I was shocked, wasn't he asleep?.

"Khair how are you? Hope you dreamt of me" He said and all I could do was blush.

"Well i dreamt of you" He said and I wished the ground could open and swallow me because he came close to my side of the bed and he sat close to me and placed his hands on my cheeks and pecked my fore head and he was about to embrace me when a knock came on the door "fun sponge "my subconscious said to me and I swear it's right.

"Come in" Aaron yelled in clear anger and I giggled inwardly.

"Yaya Aaron ina kwana (good morning), Khair good morning" Zafira said with a smile.

"Good morning zafira" we both said in unison.

"Ya Aaron I'm going to the university now" she said.

"Oh namanta fah (I forgot)" he said as he jumped off the bed.

"I'll be there in a minute" he said as he went into the bathroom while zafira stood there and eyed me before she left. what a bitch.

It took Aaron a while to come out of the toilet but he was out and he wore a sweat pant, why does he love those.

"Uhm... hayatee I'm going now" he said but I didn't turn because duh I'm not hayatee and I'm shocked beyond words.

"Khair I'm talking to you!" He said with a slight pout and I wish I had taken a pic because this was the most cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Oh ...me? Hayatee?" I said with raised brows and he walked towards me.

"I don't know when and how but I'm in love with you and you're my hayatee (my life)" he whispered into my ears Making me shiver in fear and happiness.

"And you're my habibty and I love you soooo much" he whispered to me before leaving the room. I couldn't belive my ears. Aaron called me his life and love, I am shocked.