twenty

KHAIRS POV

How time flies, last month I started going to school and now I'm so used to this school especially because of my new best friends whom are husna, jack and Hannah. yeah jack and I became close and now we're best friends, jack isn't that bad after all. Hannah on the other hand is my project partner so I guess we became friends through that.

"Hey girl friend" Hannah yelled as she walked into the library.

"Miss, this is a library shuhh!" Mrs Jane, our librarian spoke and we both said a sorry with a cheeky giggle.

"So what are you up to?" Hannah asked almost in a whisper.

"I'm reading dumb dumb" I said and she chuckled.

"I'm really looking forward to miss Dietrich class" She said and I nodded before speaking.

"Yeah me too" I said as I flipped my book to the next page.

Khair look at this, its an online video. and its trending" she said as she showed me a video of a cat chasing a ball like a puppy.

"Awn, the cat is so cute" I said and she was about to speak when we heard jack.

"Khair" He yelled and the librarian was now fed up with our yelling.

"That's it!, Out you go" The librarian spoke in a harsh tone so we just got up and left while giggling.

"Someones all grumpy today" jack whispered into my ears and I chuckled before walking out of the library.

"Babes" Husna yelled as she saw us.

"Husy "I said as I hugged her, husna didn't come to the university yesterday and I missed her allot.

"Urgh ...husna!" Jack said, he doesn't like husna because husna is always telling me to stay away from him she always that Jack is bad and she has bad vibes about him. and Jack found out because husna doesn't hide it, she shows him how much she hates him .

"Iry, iry" that is what she is found of calling me, typical babyish Husna.

"Husy why didn't you come to school yesterday?" I asked.

"Long story babe" She said and I gave her "my I'm all ears gesture"
"My brother came back from Nigeria and he took me out and I didn't come to school because of him, I wanted to spend some time with him" she said.

"Oh wow!" I said as I walked into the lecture Hall where we immediately sat and started our lecture of the day which was history in psychology.

We had a long lecture but there was no trace of Jack, typical Jack "always lazy" I thought as I Parked my note book and I was ready to go wait for the driver as usual.

"Bye iry my brother is here" husna said as she hugged me before going to her brother who waved at me before leaving.

I sat on the bench waiting for jerry, my new driver urgh "where's he!" I thought, suddenly a call came inn. It was jack and he had left six missed call already, I picked the call immediately sensing that something dangerous must had happened.

"Khair help me, he said with tears vivid in he's voice" Jack said with tears vivid in his voice.

"Jack what's wrong?" I asked anxiously.

"I went to the school basement and I'm locked in,I think the janitor locked me inn" jack said and I giggled.

"is that why you're crying?" I asked.

"I'm scared of the dark and phone light isn't helping matters"he said.

"Alright I'll be there in some minute" I said before hanging up.

I stood up from the bench where I was waiting for the driver and walked into the university and straight towards the dark basement.

I walked in and opened the door for Jack, it was actually locked from the outside i guess. I opened it and Jack hugged her tight and I wasn't comfortable with it but I thought maybe it was the fear of being locked in a dark room.

"Jack I'm here" I said and he pulled out of the hug and banged the door shut.

"Jack you've gone mad, how are we supposed to go out when you've shut the door" I said in a chuckle.

"Iry" He called the name husna uses to call on me "you're so so naive, how can you come into a basement with a boy!" He said as he rubbed his hand together evilly, I tried opening the door but it didn't open.

"Jack what are you saying?" i found tears pricking out of my eyes as he moved towards me.

"Khairrrrrrrrrr" A familiar voice came from the other side of the basement and I immediatly recognized the voice to be zafira's. and suddenly the light came on and I saw zafira holding a gun and waggling it.

"I told you to stay away from Aaron, didn't i?" her voice held so much venom that made me swallow a lump.

"Wait! We didn't plan on killing her" jack said and zafira smiled.

"Well I've had a change of plan" zafira said making Jack hold onto my hand in a protective manner.

"You can't kill her, we agreed on raping her. that's all" jack said nervously while standing in front of me as a shield.

"I won't let you kill her" jack said, still standing in front of me.

"Then you left me no choice than to kill you too" with that said, she pulled the trigger and jack fell to the ground with a loud scream.

"Iry! I'm sorry, I never wanted to kill you. forgive me please" Jack said before he kicking the bucket.

"Jack!" I screamed at the sight of jack laying lifeless on the ground before me.

"Enough with this crying!" Zafira said and I looked at her.

"I want to see you suffer before you die" zafira said as she pulled another trigger which met my arm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." I yelled before falling to the ground and zafira grabs me by my shot arm. "Now lets go" she pulled me out of the basement by my injured arm and dragged me out the school and towards the car which she pulled open, reveling my driver who was covered in blood. Zafira is indeed a phycho.

She drove in a fast pace towards an area that i recognize to be where my house is located. I tried my best to push and fight her which earned me another bullet that led me into a land full of great darkness.