Epilogue

****AUTHOR'S NOTE****

K, I promise not to go on for too long but I wanted to just say 'the end' at the end and be done. First off: I apologize for the Uni~Lamas and Poodle-Lama, I couldn't pass this oppurtunity up. Baye, Claire and Darcy, thank you for those special animals. Darcy, second thanks for your ideas, disturbing as hell but good effort. @izzygywn, thank you, I keep meaning to dedicate a chapter for you but the last like, ten have been full of death and dying and fighting and stuff so... Thanks so much to all my readers, I hope you'll check out the book Jess and I are working on, it's called "Death's Angel"! Thank you, those who've supported this book and all the people who voted for it at one time or another! Sad that it's over, happy that it's happened.

Epilogue

We'd been back for just under a month now. It turns out we'd been in captivity for three days and not one of us had eaten once, nor had anybody ever felt hungry. It took a lot of explaining and lying as we attempted to make up a semi-believable story and reasons behind my mom, Madeline, Jenna and Tom's deaths.

I was sitting in the clearing with Sam and Mel. We were all still wearing black from the funeral. "It seems, wrong, for us to still be here, in the same position we've been in for years and now so much has changed," Sam said.

"Views of the world, what's to be believed in, lives and the life-span of friends," Mel said. They both sounded gloomy. We had just attended Jenna's memorial service. Two days ago we'd attended Tom's. Three days ago had been my mother's and I'd gone with Katrina to Madeline's funeral five days ago. Three weeks ago I'd attended Anna's which wasn't so much of a memorial service as just a burial. Half the time when I looked at my hands I could still see Serquin and Val's blood and the blood of those who'd died because of me.

"Guys, can we move on to a happier subject?" I asked.

"Like what?" Mel asked, ready to move on as well.

"I had a really weird dream last night..." Sam said.

"As long as it's not going to come true tell us," I answered.

"I highly doubt this will," Sam said. "I was on a Uni~Lama farm with this girl named Baye who had-"

"Uni~Lama? What?" Mel asked.

"It's a unicorn lama hybrid that are all white with rainbow manes and tails and a magical rainbow horn that shoots chocolate gummy bears. All the female ones have stars on their foreheads and if they feel bubbly they can fly. They also spit glitter and poo rainbows for whatever reason, they all sing instead of talk and the males are all XXLT,"

"XXLT? Do I even want to know what that is?" I asked. "How does your brain come up with this?"

"No, you don't want to know what it is, can I finish?" Sam demanded and I nodded. "Anyways, Baye owned the Uni~Lama farm, she had curly red hair and blue eyes. Then there was this Poodle-Lama that is a cross between a poodle and a lama and it had curly fur, it walks on two legs and doesn't have fingers or toes, it just has a ball of fluffy fur at the end of each hand or leg. It also has antennae with fur at the end and they don't have a nose. Anyways, the Poodle-Lama was named Darcy and it was in charge of watching the Uni~Lamas but it had a different agenda. Darcy wanted to own the farm and kept trying to brutally murder Baye but Baye never noticed because she was unobservant and because a Uni~Lama named Claire always saved her at the last minute,"

"Wow, that's what you dreamt of last night?" Mel asked, Sam nodded happily.

"I'm wondering if I should be disturbed," I commented.

"Hey, your dreams come to life so you be quiet," Sam said, I laughed. I had to explain everything to her and Mel, Chris, Katrina and Mick. Demetri suggested making them forget it but I dismissed that idea as too risky, what if I erased every memory they'd ever had? That would be problematic. They now knew the entire story and after what they witnessed, I think they would've hung on to any story.