15. You are a Jones, through and through

Ivy's POV

I adjusted my leather jacket on my shoulders and walked out of the diner into the dark. Thank God I was able to convince FP that I was gonna take my own bike.

When I got to my bike I drove off to our trailer, I got a couple of clothes packed up in a bag and quickly charged my phone while I was cleaning myself up. Then I wrote a little note telling my uncle and my cousin not to worry about me and then I was off.

I drove towards my hometown, it was time to open some old wounds.

*

I stopped my motorcycle in front of my old house, my mothers' car was parked outside so she should be home. Not alone, obviously, with me out of the picture men could just come and go without the sneaking part.

I walked up to the front door and stopped for a couple of seconds, should I knock or not? Nah, a great entrance it is. I quickly checked my phone seeing it was almost midnight and my cousin as well as my uncle tried calling me. So did Toni, they left messages as well but I couldn't deal with that at the moment.

I took a deep breath as I walked into the house that was once my home.

"Hello?", my mother yelled from the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she saw me and I could just see the hatred in her eyes.

"What in god's name are you doing here?", she asked disgust lacing her voice.

"I was just getting some of my stuff and I have some questions for you mother", I smirked. Riverdale did me well, the gang did me well, I wasn't some wanna be rebellious little weak girl anymore.

"Why should I answer?", my mother chuckled. "It's better for you", I said my voice low knowing I was scaring her.

"I could call the cops", "On your own daughter coming home? Yeah sure, that would look so good on you", I chuckled drily as I pushed past her making my way up to my room.

It was still the same everything my crazy mother had ripped out was laying on the floor. I chuckled at the sight and grabbed some of my clothes not being able to fit all in my bag but that was fine.

I grabbed another couple of things that meant something to me and packed them in the bag as well. After that, I got my room key and locked the door after walking out.

"So, I got my stuff, sit", I ordered and she quietly obeyed for once.

"You joined them?", my mother asked mentioning towards my jacket. "I did and it was the best decision I could have made in my life", I smiled.

"You changed so much", my mother sighed. "Well I know, now. Where is my father?", I asked looking the woman that gave birth to me dead in the eyes.

"How the hell should I know?", she said and I knew she was lying. "Don't play dumb, a lot of people know where he is and I know you know", I snapped.

"Ivy, why would I tell you? Don't you see what he did to us? He left us for another woman, for a new family. Do you really think you still matter to him?", my mother asked thinking her words would hurt me but she didn't know that I was feeling empty already.

"Do I look like I give a fuck? He left you and at least he has his life in his hands and isn't some sorry woman screwing random men and kicking out her own daughter", I chuckled, "Now give me the adress".

"I don't know the adress, I know he is somewhere in little mountain ask in the bar", my mother said finally giving in.

"See it wasn't that hard, now was it?", I asked.