28. I don't wanna know

(Ladies, let me introduce you to Tyler. Yes it's Hardin Scott yes, I heard your prayers)

Ivy's POV

"Are you ready?", my dad asked sticking his head in my room. "Uhm yeah, let's go", I smiled and quickly slipped on my sneakers, yes I do own sneakers. 

We walked out of the big house and got on our motorcycles. "You're gonna love it", my dad smiled and I nodded following him down the road. 

We quickly got to the bar called wonderland and walked inside. I was wearing my Southside Serpent jacket just to show I'm not any girl even though most of the men and girls already knew me from riot night. 

"Listen up folks!", my dad yelled making me wanting to sink in the ground, "This summer my daughter Ivy will be staying here, with us. I want you all to make her feel welcome and at home, even though a lot of you already know her". 

The bar cheered and a lot of people came up to me telling me how they were stunned by the Southside Serpents and talking about riot night. 

After I was done talking to everyone I made it to the bar, where the same guy sat that I met when I first met my dad, Tyler. 

"Hey stranger", I smirked as I sat down on a ball stool. "Are my eyes failing or is it really you?", he chuckled. 

"Still behind the bar I see", I smiled at the dark-haired boy. "Of course, you know me. Gotta get the money", he smiled, "What are you doing here?".

"My friends left for their vacation so I thought why not spend some time with my dad and you guys", I explained as the boy placed a glass of lemon lemonade in front of me.

"On the house, well I'm very glad that you decided to come here", Tyler smiled. 

"Tyler", my dad said as he approached the bar, "Are you being nice?". "Of course, mister Jones. I'm always nice", Tyler chuckled. "Good. You wanna meet some of the younger Serpents?", my father asked. 

"Sure", I said and followed him to a table where a dark-skinned girl, a blonde tall dude, a dark-haired smaller guy and a boy with red hair sat. 

"Guys, that is Ivy", my dad smiled, I remembered the teens from the riot night but we didn't really got to talk. "Hey", I smiled. 

"So you are the famous Ivy Jones", the girl smirked as my dad left, "I'm Olivia". "I'm Sven", the smaller dark-haired boy said. 

"My name's Jack", the blonde dude said. "Antony", the redhead said. 

"Soo wanna get out of here? We have this hangout spot behind the bar", Olivia smiled. "I'm in", I agreed as we all made our way outside. 

It was almost like our quarry hang out spot, there were mini-fridges and couches placed in the area. 

"So, Ivy, I heard you're the Serpent princess down in the Southside now", Jack smirked sipping on a beer. 

"Oh yes I am", I said pretending to me a queen. "You're funny dude", Olivia chuckled as we all kept talking about random stuff like tattoos and the upcoming summer. 

"Oh my god we have to go there in a couple of days, we can jump from the cliffs it's so much fun", Sven smiled. 

The day was pretty chill, all the Serpents grilled later that night to introduce the summer and it was a pretty event. Annette came as well even though she wasn't a full Serpent.

*

The next week I hung out with Tyler and the other younger Serpents, my dad set me up for training with Tyler to train my fighting.