27. Babygirl you know, I'm the king now

Ivy's POV

I was sitting in Fangs little apartment along with Sweet Pea and Fangs obviously. "I can't believe it's summer", Pea yawned. 

"Me either, dude what about our road trip?", Fangs asked his best friend. "Road trip?", I asked confused, they never mentioned that to me. 

"Yeah, we wanted to get out of here, after everything", Pea explained. "Oh damn, I might leave as well", I said sighing. 

"Where to?", Fangs asked. "My dad's", I lied, it wasn't planned for me to go there but why not? No one stayed in Riverdale over vacation, why should I?

"Tell him we said hello", Pea smiled. "I will, actually I'm gonna go grab a couple of things from our trailer", I told the two guys and headed off.

I got to my motorcycle and adjusted my serpent jacket before getting on my bike and driving off. The hot air was blowing on my bare legs and I felt free, I loved the summer. 

When I made it to the trailer park the sun was already setting. 

Only a couple of trailers were still standing after they burned a lot down, luckily one of those was the Jones trailer. Jughead was over at Betty's and my uncle was probably handling some Serpent stuff.

It wasn't safe for the Serpents on the Southside any more since the Ghoulies took over so we had to be aimed at all times. 

The sun was already setting making the trailer park appear a lot darker than I ever thought it was. I rushed to the door and got inside, quickly locking the door behind me. 

I got to my room and grabbed a couple of bags stuffing some clothes in there but not too many since I decided I would visit my mother to get the rest of my stuff. 

Then I packed my makeup and other toiletries and decided to give my dad a call. 

After a couple rings, he picked up. 

"Ivy, how are you baby?", he asked his voice making me feel home already. "Hey Dad, I'm fine and you?", I asked. 

"Yeah, me too. Why are you calling?", "I wanted to ask if I could stay with you and Annette for a couple of weeks?", I asked praying he would let me stay. 

"Of course, when do you wanna come?", he asked sounding excited. "I was thinking tomorrow morning I would start my way soon", I told him. 

"Okay good, I'm gonna tell Annette and you can stay as long as you want to. Maybe you can help me with some of my Serpents you know and we can practice your fighting", my dad suggested. 

"Yes, that would be awesome, thanks dad", I smiled. "I will see you tomorrow, be safe", he replied and hung up. 

I smiled to my self as I finished packing up all my stuff I would need. Since FP was either with the Serpents or working a shift I thought he would not be home until early in the morning. Jughead was out with Betty so I just decided to write a letter. 

'Hey you two, I know it's a little spontaneous but I'm gonna stay with my dad for a couple of weeks this summer. I will be back for Archie's trail and for school so no worries. I love you two the most and will miss you. Much Love - Ivy'

Did I mention Archie got arrested? Well now you know, apparently it was because of Hiram but honestly, I don't wanna get involved with this drama. 

I went back to my room and changed into something else to wear since shorts and a tank top wasn't the best option to drive a long way with. 

I put on a pair of dark grey high waisted jeans, a black cropped top, biker boots with a little heel and of course my Serpent jacket. 

Before heading out of the door I placed the note on the kitchen table and checked again if I had everything. Then I went out and stored everything in the little spaces of my motorcycle.