29. The journey of getting Ivy Jones back

Ivy's POV

Another week passed I only had like one week left here by my dad and Annette. I missed my friend's home but I was scared to go back to the horrible events that had taken place there. 

On Monday morning I decided to call Fangs via Facetime to see him and Sweet Pea, before I left Sweet Pea and I were very close. Maybe we had another chance when I got back. 

I missed him more than anything, I felt safe with him. He made my little hard make a jump even though I was sad and I missed that feeling of wanting someone near you so badly. 

I pressed his contact knowing he would accept the call. "Omg hey Ivy", Fangs smiled as his face popped up on my screen.

"Hey Fangs, how are you?", I smiled. "Good, we came home from our trip about a week ago", he explained to me. "Really? You gotta show me all the pictures you two took".

"Of course", "Where is the other goofball?", I asked knowing Fangs knew I liked Sweet Pea. "Uhm long story I better tell you when you get home", he said. 

"Why?", I asked knowing it wasn't likely for Fangs to act like that, "Just tell me". "Now is not a good time", he said. 

"Fangs, who you talking to?", I heard Sweet Pea's voice ask. "Is it Toni?", Josie's voice asked as well and that was when it hit me. 

I looked at Fangs shocked as tears came to my eyes and he looked sorry for me. Before he could say anything else I hung the call-up. 

How could I be so stupid? As if Sweet Pea would wait for me. He could have had any girl, of course, he wouldn't wait, I told myself. 

"Girl you ready?", Olivia asked coming into my room, "Woah, what's wrong?". "What?", I asked pretending as if nothing happened. 

"I can see it in your eyes, what happened?", she asked closing the door. 

"Well the guy that I like back at home is dating his ex again I think, the girl he left me for once", I explained, "And in general. I was such a badass once now I'm just a whiny bitch". 

"No, you're not. You're Ivy fucking Jones, time you realize who you are again", she smirked. "How am I supposed to do that?". 

"Trust me I got some plans now get your cute ass dressed so we can start this journey of getting Ivy Jones back", she chuckled falling down on my bed. 

I rolled my eyes and got up quickly changing into jean shorts and a black tight crop top. "Better, now let's go", Olivia smiled grabbing my hand. 

The two of us got on our bikes and drove to the tattoo studio first. "Time for a tat baby", she chuckled. "That's pretty permanent", I sighed. 

"So?", Olivia chuckled as we walked in. "Olivia, long time no seen and ah Ivy Jones, what can I help you with?", the man that was friends with my dad asked. 

"We need tats", Olivia smirked, "I'm gonna get a little angel wing on my ankle". "Uhm I want a rose on my hip", I smirked. 

Soon we got our designes ready and placed on our skins so we could choose how we want them on our skins. 

After about ten minutes I was happy with mine, the rose was about five to eight centimeters long and was on the side of my hip. 

"Okay, ready?", Ash asked. "Yes", I smiled and felt the adrenaline rush through me as soon as the needle touched my skin pressing the color into it. 

Two hours later Olivia and I stepped out of the tattoo salon both very happy with our tattoos. "I can't believe he did it for free", I gasped. 

"Of course, you're the leaders daughter", Olivia smiled, "Now off to our next spot". "What more changes?", I chuckle.