16. It fucks you up bad even more than love

Disclaimer: Even though drugs are mentioned in this chapter I do not support drugs 

Ivy's POV

"I was checking out a few places. There's that one building on Franklin and Sycamore", FP told both Jug and I during breakfast. 

My little trip was now almost a week ago and since then I actually went to school. Don't even ask about Sweet Pea he showed up barely and he wouldn't look at me which is better for him. 

"Dad, there is living on the wrong side of the tracks, and then there's living directly over the tracks", Jughead chuckled not being too stoked on the idea of moving. 

"I'm a soda jerk at Pop's, Jughead. We won't be moving into the Pembrooke", FP told his son. 

"We still got my check, and we shouldn't even have to move at all, no one should have to move. This is just Hiram Lodge's vendetta against us", I ranted.

"Look, he is planning something, Dad", Jughead said. "Something big and bad", I said thinking about the awful party where everything with Nick went down.

"I just have to figure out a different angle", Jughead sighed. 

*

The school day was pretty boring and I really wanted to skip the last class which I was planning on doing. Then I got a text from Jughead saying he was going on a couples only trip with his three best friends. 

I rolled my eyes mentally gagging as I read his message. Couples only weekend that's kinda gross. 

After my class ended, I walked outside for a little smoke. "I knew I would find you here", Reggie smiled. 

"You know me best, Reginald", I chuckled. "What are you up to?", he asked sitting down next to me. 

"I think I'm not gonna attend the last class, it's boring and I'm not in the mood, I wanna do something fun", I smiled. "Me too, let's bail", he smirked. 

"But what you wanna do, Riverdale is literally so freaking boring", I groaned finishing my cigarette. "Why don't we go down to Sweetwater River, I have some goods", he smiled and opened his jacket revealing multiple drugs. 

"Uhm, sure", I smiled, don't get me wrong. Drugs aren't a good thing but I didn't really care back at home I would get high all the time. 

Soon Reggie and I sped down the road, him in his black mustang and me on my motorcycle. We had a little race and of course, I won.

The two of us parked near the river and decided to walk the last couple of meters. We sat down at the shore, luckily he had a blanket in the back of his car so we wouldn't freeze off our asses. 

"So, what are you into Ivy?", Reggie asked smirking holding up, Jingle Jangle sticks, some white powder I assumed was cocaine and two joints. 

"I like the classic stuff, don't even wanna try that chemical shit, it fucks you up bad even more than love", I explained and handed him one joint. 

"That's true, I take Jingle Jangle sometimes but it's not for me either, it makes me lose control", Reggie admits. 

I chuckled and shook my head while lightening my joint. The first drag burned my throat, just how it used to be at home. 

Reggie started smoking his joint as well and soon the two of us were puffing out the smelly smoke. With every breath out I felt my head getting lighter. 

The two of us soon laid on the blanket and looked at the clouds laughing our asses off. "Reg?", I asked. 

"Ivy?", Reggie chuckled. "I think we might move", I told him. "What do you mean?", Reggie asked sitting up and looking at me concerned.