30. I will be back soon

Ivy's POV

Today was the day I leave. Last night I already said my goodbyes ore more likely my see you soon's to my friends here. 

I sat on my bed with my little bags packed, after these few weeks I decided to leave a couple of my clothes here since my dad actually made the guest room my own. 

My eyes wandered along with the room that I lived in for the past two months, it was over now, the summer. I would have to go back to school next week. 

Cheryl had texted me yesterday that there would be a pool party later today and I had to come. Don't even try to understand, Cheryl could be very demanding sometimes. 

And sure I missed my friends and my family at home but it just felt right here, being with the other serpents and my actual father. I mean yeah FP was like my father as well but it's still different. 

I sighed quickly pulling on my high waisted light washed jean shorts and my black crop top. I tied my biker boots as tightly as possible and grabbed my bags as well as my serpent jacket. 

This time I didn't lock the door as I did at my mother's house, I actually trusted these people. 

"God I'm gonna miss you honey", Annette smiled and pulled me in a hug, she and I grew closer and closer. It already felt like she was more of my mother than my actual mom was ever to me. "I'm gonna miss you too", I smiled as I hugged her back. 

We already had breakfast together this morning where we all just ignored the fact that I would have to leave them today. 

"Your dad is in his studies, I think he wanted to talk to you alone", Annette told me as she pulled away from me noticing to the little room my dad made his studies. I nodded and walked up to it knocking on the door. 

"You wanted to see me?", I asked my dad hoping I didn't do anything wrong. "Yes honey, please close the door", he said calmly. 

"You know you're welcome here right?", he asked looking up at me. "Yes of course dad". 

"Uhm and it was nice getting to know you actually. I just wanted to tell you that I'm so grateful that you gave me another chance and I'm so proud that you are my daughter", he told me pulling me into a tiht hug. 

"That is why I wanna give you this", he smiled handing me a key, "So if you ever wanna visit ad none of us are home you can still come in. This is your house too, Ivy".

"Thank you so much dad", I smiled and took the little key from his hands. "Now get going, your uncle is gonna get worried", my father chuckled.

I placed a kiss on his forehead before heading out, "I will be back soon!", I yelled before leaving the big house, placing my bag in the little storage room on my bike. 

I took one last deep breath before pulling my jacket on and sitting down on my bike. That was it, summer was over I thought and started driving home.

*

"Ivy", my uncle cheered hugging me tightly. "God I missed you", he smiled. "I missed you too, I have sooo many pictures to show you", I smiled. 

"Of course, we got some Pop's and I know that there is a party later tonight", FP smiled at me. "We?", I asked. 

"You think I would miss my sister's arrival back home", Jughead smiled making his entrance. "Sister?", I giggle but he just pulled me into a tight hug. 

I just realized how much I missed the two dorks in my life. 

We all sat down at the little table and began eating Pop's and catching up with each other. They actually didn't do much while I had the most stories to tell. 

*

"Are you sure you're ready?", Jug asked as he stood in my door way. "Why wouldn't I be?", I asked fixing my hair and everything else. 

"You know Josie and Sweet Pea", Jug explained sitting down on my bed. "Trust me Jug, I experienced worst pain than this and it's not like I thought he was waiting for me", I lied. 

"Just know that if anything is up I'm gonna be there the entire night as long as you want", Jug smiled at me. "I love you Jug". "I love you too". 

Soon after the little talk Jug and I were off to the party hosted at thistlehouse. "Oh my god, look who has risen from the dead", Cheryl smiled at me, her red lipstick not even missing today. 

"Shut up and give me a hug", I chuckled as the red head pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey hey hey, can yoou leave some for me", Toni chuckled appearing as well. 

"Toni", I cheered pulling my best friend into a even tightr hug. "God I missed you", she whispered as she hugged me back. 

They were all in hot bikini's while I was wearing my black bikini with my jean shorts over them just to not reveal too much. 

"Here", Cheryl smile at me handing me a red cup with some alcohol inside as the two walked away. After greeting everyone I decided to sit by the pool and that was when I saw them. Sweet Pea and Josie kissing. 

They talked a little bit and she kissed him again, I could feel the little crack that had healed in my heart breaking a little as I took a huge sip from my cocktail. 

Why could she always get him when I wanted him so bad? He looked so good today again that I just couldn't stop looking at the two. 

There I was alone at the pool party feeling like the only lonely person here, maybe I wasn't but it still felt like I was.

Josie pulled away from him and giggled as she quickly got up and walked away. Sweet Pea's eyes traced behind her and then our eyes met.

THE END

*****

Hey guys!

I know you all have been waiting for me to continue this book but I just feel like I can't continue it due to the next season being without the Serpents really. I might continue it at some point but for now this is the end. 

I wanna write a new book but off the script. Maybe you wanna check that out as soon as I post it.

I love you all and wanted to thank you for the amazing support you keep giving me. Stay healthy and stay safe. 

Much love - V