03

hwang hyunjin.

that was the boy's name. seungmin found him interesting. he loved the boy's name. it sounded strong but gentle at the same time if that was possible.

and although seungmin wasn't a fan of smoking, he found hyunjin's habit of looking into the cigarette butt like a telescope before lighting it up cute. there was definitely something else about that hyunjin guy.

and he definitely wanted to meet him again. so he did.

"i don't even know you," hyunjin said, scratching the back of his neck. "and i don't talk to strangers."

seungmin pursed his lips. "then let's not be strangers," he said. "your name is hwang hyunjin. i met you two nights ago after my friend and i's set. you called me sweetheart once but i'd rather you'd call me seungmin or minnie."

"sweetheart?" the black haired boy frowned. "i'd never call you that. and i didn't go anywhere two nights ago. you have the wrong guy."

hyunjin lit up another cigarette, like it was something that saved him in situations like this. seungmin sensed that maybe hyunjin didn't have that many friends. the immediate smoke made seungmin take a deep breath.

"i like music a lot," seungmin said. "uh.. and singing really helps me express myself."

"don't music talk me," hyunjin scoffed. "you aren't the only one."

"you sing too?"

"i dance."

the new information made seungmin smile. "i'd love to see you dance."

hyunjin doesn't respond for a while. he takes another long drag from his cigarette, and when he's done, he stands and crushes it with his heel.

"okay, now leave me alone."

and with that, hyunjin walked away. seungmin didn't follow.